What's new

Cameron's inflammatory comments against Pakistan: I meant Pakistanis are terrorists..

But I am really surprised at the furore in Pakistan and the minor jubilation in India at Cameron's statement. UK is about as important as Sierra Leone or East Timor is in geo-politics. Why give him so much importance?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Give them some credit will you. They are not doing that bad ... It is no longer the game changer in world politics but it is as important as France and Germany.
:cheers:

Well ramu things have changed drastically since then. First reason is because America is losing the war in Afghanistan........ its only a matter of time, we know it the Americans know it, thats why they are using us as a scapegoat.

But do you know there will come a time when America pressurises Pakistan so much that......Pakistan won't give a damn what America tries to do to us. If we wanted to we can stop supplies going into Afghnistan and slowly cripple there army......who will then support there 120,000 soilders. And the fact is they claim we support rogue militants...........if that is the case we will use these militants to dislodge them from Afghanistan........and from recent reports it seems we our doing that.......so don't scare us with your empty threats.

I'd love to see Pakistan even attempt to cut let alone CRIPPLE Nato supply lines.

And I would like to see America try to take on Pakistan full directly......it ain't gonna happen......you know why, thats because America is struggling with the Taliban in Afghanistan, already it has loss 54 soilders alone this month.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Give them some credit will you. They are not doing that bad ... It is no longer the game changer in world politics but it is as important as France and Germany.

Which is not saying much either. I think the French are worse than the British when it comes to having a chip on their shoulder. What's the saying - "Rassi jal gayi - lekin bal nahin gaya"....but let's not deviate. I believe Cameron has come in earnestness - so let's give him credit. In reality - have the British taken any real decisions in the War on Terror? Even one major decision? Are they a major player in the world economy? Besides good Scotch and Altoids - do they actually make anything the world uses? The Germans have SAP, VW, Merc, BMW, Adidas, Puma etc. The Brits have Johnnie Walker - we can tell who has a better future.

all we can do, is to stop supporting the allies in afghanistan, we can say, ok u handle ur selves, we are out of it!!, save ur arse ur self

Well ramu things have changed drastically since then. First reason is because America is losing the war in Afghanistan........ its only a matter of time, we know it the Americans know it, thats why they are using us as a scapegoat.

But do you know there will come a time when America pressurises Pakistan so much that......Pakistan won't give a damn what America tries to do to us. If we wanted to we can stop supplies going into Afghnistan and slowly cripple there army......who will then support there 120,000 soilders. And the fact is they claim we support rogue militants...........if that is the case we will use these militants to dislodge them from Afghanistan........and from recent reports it seems we our doing that.......so don't scare us with your empty threats.

Maybe but it is wishful thinking that America will not commit more time and resources to meet its end goal.

Some food for thought : IN politics, we cannot have permanent friends or enemies.

englishiranmapsupplyqd4.jpg

Give them some credit will you. They are not doing that bad ... It is no longer the game changer in world politics but it is as important as France and Germany.

France and Germany have more political clout than Great Britian..........also it has a much larger economy than Britain......so I don't comprehend in how you can compare the UK to those countries. Looks like your drinking too much alcohol, take it easy ramu.

Err - their supply line to Berlin was once crippled by the Soviets. They got around that through the Berlin air-lift. If they can do it in 1945 - they can do it now. And the money they dole to Pakistan will be lapped by the Central European states who border Afghanistan too if push comes to shove.

all we can do, is to stop supporting the allies in afghanistan, we can say, ok u handle ur selves, we are out of it!!, save ur arse ur self

The current state of Pakistan is because of the influx of extremists from Northern areas and If Afghanistan is lost, Pakistan will not gain but will embrace a form of extremist ideology that will do more harm than good. It is in the interest of everyone to make sure that the terror elements in Afghanistan is taken care of. If the same elements have migrated to Pakistan the medicine is not any different.

Maybe but it is wishful thinking that America will not commit more time and resources to meet its end goal.

America's time will soon run out........give it 2 to 3 decade there hegmony power over the world will soon collaspe. All I'm saying is there will come a time when Pakistan will have a leader........and will take no more **** from America.......just how ahmadinejad has disregarded them.......what has been America's response to him jackshit.

The current state of Pakistan is because of the influx of extremists from Northern areas and If Afghanistan is lost, Pakistan will not gain but will embrace a form of extremist ideology that will do more harm than good. It is in the interest of everyone to make sure that the terror elements in Afghanistan is taken care of. If the same elements have migrated to Pakistan the medicine is not any different.

hey bharati, v dont dictation least from hindoostan, we know whats good and bad for pakistan, u do ur own business in your country and v do ours, dont poke your nose into our business..

France and Germany have more political clout than Great Britian..........also it has a much larger economy than Britain......so I don't comprehend in how you can compare the UK to those countries. Looks like your drinking too much alcohol, take it easy ramu.

Do you have a measurement for political clout ? Is it not purely a perception. Can we argue about perception now ?

Germany :Ranked 4th in terms of GDP
France :Ranked 5th in terms of GDP
United Kingdom : Ranked 6th

Is that your point? did I say something totally contradictory ?

I'd love to see Pakistan even attempt to cut let alone CRIPPLE Nato supply lines.

Well we regularly do that..havent you read

Taleban deal NATO forces severe blow - Arab News

though it cant happen officialy at government hands however NATO is a fool to not get the message..

wor_paktrucks.jpg

wor_paktrucks.jpeg

But I am really surprised at the furore in Pakistan and the minor jubilation in India at Cameron's statement. UK is about as important as Sierra Leone or East Timor is in geo-politics. Why give him so much importance? Britain is the only country which thinks it actually matters. They recently showed a picture of the British PM to Americans and asked him who he was and the most common response was "New judge of American Idol"...lol...I don't think the Brits are going to mistake Obama for Chris Tucker anytime soon.

Brits are just some ex-power sucking up to the world trying to proce their "once upon a time" importance. Even americans have taken them for a ride first in Afghanistan and second economically..

To recap :
Please don't think NATO has no other option but Pakistan. If US wishes to get something done from Pakistan, all it has to do is to turn the aid plug gently ...

And we have to turn the terrorist plug gently. Thousand of their soldiers are still at mercy of our mercinaries.

Most important countries by decending order

1. USA & China
2. Turkey, France & Germany
3. Saudi & UAE
4. Central Asia
5. Many others beside UK

Once the british departed, their legacy made former colonies to attach with Russia, USA and China. Now the britis are sucking up to former colonies for some new trade markets.

Last edited:
Err - their supply line to Berlin was once crippled by the Soviets. They got around that through the Berlin air-lift. If they can do it in 1945 - they can do it now. And the money they dole to Pakistan will be lapped by the Central European states who border Afghanistan too if push comes to shove.

Is that right Mr Jackstraw......then why aren't they doing it now........simple fact is they can't afford to do something like that the American economy is burning.....and America is losing the war that is fact my friend....you camn't dispute that.

Back
Top Bottom