What's new

Camelia Sinesis: Tea, chai, お茶、紅茶、粗茶, GITT

Try nescafe gold or higher.

no... i won't be tempted... :sniper:

And honestly tellme it had no effect on ur heart rate which can be easily calculated.

honestly, whenever i drank coffee, i could feel it inside me in a uneasy manner... doesn't happen with tea.

I don't like tea without milk..In milk tea,i like ilachi flavor..

i find ilaichi-only tea very cliched... like something for poor people to present to guests... though a little ilaichi can be part of sulaimani tea.

Last edited:
no... i won't be tempted... :sniper:

honestly, whenever i drank coffee, i could feel it inside me in a uneasy manner... doesn't happen with tea.

i find ilaichi-only tea were cliched... like something for poor people to present to guests... though a little ilaichi can be part of sulaimani tea.

Tea is tasty but coffee is effective.

Tea is tasty but coffee is effective.

effective?? i expounded on the abilities of tea in post# 20... but if you are ever my guest i will certainly serve you the wretched coffee... :D

Licorice, Xia Kucao, honeysuckle, chrysanthemum, mint, orange peel,Chinese wolfberry,... Dozens of Chinese herbal medicine,Mixed into dozens of different kinds of 凉茶Chinese herb tea.
Different formulations, have different effects.
Generally in the summer drink.

...jpg

Licorice, Xia Kucao, honeysuckle, chrysanthemum, mint, orange peel,Chinese wolfberry,... Dozens of Chinese herbal medicine,Mixed into dozens of different kinds of 凉茶Chinese herb tea.

View attachment 157454

That's what I'm talking about baby!

Tea is a way of life!

View attachment 157454

good collection... good find.

The scene at Maison de Thé Camelia Sinensis in Montréal ^__^

Had a nice pot of Darjeeling with a pair of lovely young ladies last night.
Great selection, definitely recommended

Attachments

• 1417364278482.jpg
    1417364278482.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 22
  • 1417364421923.jpg
    1417364421923.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 30
Coffee and Darjeeling Tea> Nilgiri Tea> Assam Tea.

I love both. In addition to a tea collection, i also use a delonghi burr mill and have a cup of freshly ground coffee every day.

View attachment 157454

your tea look like fruit juices and cold drinks. o_Oo_O

Coffee dehydrates you though. Its also highly acidic. I always drink water after coffee. Tea has an almost perfect ph balance, and quenches one's thirst. It's truly a heavenly elixir

Back
Top Bottom