What's new

Camelia Sinesis: Tea, chai, お茶、紅茶、粗茶, GITT

Coffee increases the epinephrine and nor epinephrine content making me more active than a tea drinker:butcher:

nonsense... tea is all round medicine and activator...

it is laxative ( on wake up ), nerve relaxant, throat soother, energizer, hoarse throat curer ( masala tea with honey ), cold reliever ( masala tea with honey ), body warmer, rehydrator, and a great drink in company.

tea... brain food, sustenance during technological innovations, food of revolution.

nonsense... tea is all round medicine and activator...

it is laxative ( on wake up ), nerve relaxant, throat soother, energizer, hoarse throat curer ( masala tea with honey ), cold reliever ( masala tea with honey ), body warmer, and a great drink in company.

tea... brain food, sustenance during technological innovations, food of revolution.

Don't tell me this crap,,coffee has a proven scientific action as i described and has a proven effect on long term memory.
Its simply superior mortal:mad:

Now kneel before me u small tea drinking human:guns:

coffee has a proven scientific action as i described and has a proven effect on long term memory.

that "research" must have been financed by the coffee industry... your "proven scientific action" is as scientific as that microsoft project which uses their kinect movement sensor along with mathematical calculation and medical records to show you what you face may look, inside-out... and why did microsoft do this "research"... to help answer "philosophical questions about the self"... bunch of pseudo-scientific mumbo-jumbo.

submit... fool coffee-drunk inferior person... submit, i say...

that "research" must have been financed by the coffee industry... your "proven scientific action" is as scientific as that microsoft project which uses their kinect movement sensor along with mathematical calculation and medical records to show you what you face may look, inside-out... and why did microsoft do this "research"... to help answer "philosophical questions about the self"... bunch of pseudo-scientific mumbo-jumbo.

submit... fool coffee-drunk inferior person... submit, i say...

Its a fact mortal.
Coffee is this:butcher::guns:
Tea is this:suicide::man_in_love::fie:

Yeah.. You'd wonder how people in the 1800 survived.. :azn:
Radio Ceylon/Ceylon tea,tobaccos were hugely popular in Kerala during 40's, 50's-70's..And also there were lot of Malayalis working in Ceylon during that time..

Is it made up of lemon,clove,cinnamon without Milk??...
Its a popular drink in North Kerala..

that seems to be the actual version... though some use cardamom too ( maybe instead of cinnamon )... it is nice drink after food, and also to energize.

Its a fact mortal.
Coffee is this:butcher::guns:
Tea is this:suicide::man_in_love::fie:

i find coffee-drinking ( by others ) quite a fake experience... all pretending to be someone important... all so fake... not natural-talk natural-act like tea drinking... fakers... nouveau-riche... coffee is slow poison.

i find coffee-drinking ( by others ) quite a fake experience... all pretending to be someone important... all so fake... not natural-talk natural-act like tea drinking... fakers... nouveau-riche... coffee is slow poison.

Try nescafe gold or higher.
And honestly tellme it had no effect on ur heart rate which can be easily calculated.

Just check ur pulse rate before and after

that seems to be the actual version... though some use cardamom too ( maybe instead of cinnamon )... it is nice drink after food, and also to energize.
I prefer black coffee to black tea personally..I don't like tea without milk..In milk tea,i like ilachi flavor..

I prefer black coffee to black tea personally..I don't like tea without milk..In milk tea,i like ilachi flavor..

Back
Top Bottom