What's new

Cambridge, University of Pennsylvania & other top Unis in talks for opening campuses in KPK.

its a very difficult job but Insha Allah Imran khan will do it this time too!
jst like he won the elections by falling down, on 11th may?
or just like he did by supporting, TTp terrorists?
i mean offereing them offices great education for KPK kids, right?
all these are just talks , without anything concrete in it?
better ask mullha fazaullha to give you a , dam chance to pereach his dam version of tora bora islam?

Awesome news! This will surely elevate the standard of education in Pakistan specially in KP.
sure if master of IMRAN ever going to allow it?
i meant mullha fazal ullha?

Good news.... We should spend more in education sector specially in KPK and sindh. it's nice to see efforts of Imran khan for education. Keep it up...

Last edited:
I don;t want to dampen the spirit here...but I have a feel that Imran Khan is taking Pakistanis for a ride.

For countries like us, only education can elevate it from the miseries. Hopefully it will be affordable for the masses, unless it won't serve any purpose.

I think one should not get emotional with these sorts of things. When it would actually happen, we will see.

Second, forget about the masses or riches. At least someone should get something. At least Pakistan should have someone the best to put on the world level.

I think one should not get emotional with these sorts of things. When it would actually happen, we will see.

Second, forget about the masses or riches. At least someone should get something. At least Pakistan should have someone the best to put on the world level.

The point being, the upper strata of the society can always afford to study in U Penn, Cambridge, Oxford and likes, it won't change the gradient of distribution of knowledge in the society. But if someone from lower middle class gets the same, he might pull the family out of financial chasm to affluence. And they contribute in a major way towards improving the indicators for a nation.

The point being, the upper strata of the society can always afford to study in U Penn, Cambridge, Oxford and likes, it won't change the gradient of distribution of knowledge in the society. But if someone from lower middle class gets the same, he might pull the family out of financial chasm to affluence. And they contribute in a major way towards improving the indicators for a nation.

These are all emotional thoughts. The reality is far beyond these emotionalities.

People get what they deserve. So we should not get euphoric about the poor. If they deserve they will get it.

I only believe people should get what they deserve. Nobody should be given something on the basis that he is poor. No way.

Every where in the world, where some extra door is made for the poor. It has always backfired.

You are right, lets not get emotional until it materialize but lets also not get over pessimistic about it either. At least this education city in Peshawar is on card and work is already being done about it. Land has been allocated and negotiations with universities are underway. Its a tough task yes, but lets hope for the best..

You are right, lets not get emotional until it materialize but lets also not get over pessimistic about it either. At least this education city in Peshawar is on card and work is already being done about it. Land has been allocated and negotiations with universities are underway. Its a tough task yes, but lets hope for the best..

It's not been pessimistic, it is being realistic. If Imran Khan does anything, he will do for his political career. It has nothing to do with any common man. The common man is not going to be CM or PM.

If one wants to see anything in Imran Khan,that is his struggle and his achievements. Being completely non-political background, he is now a key figure in politics. That's the lesson for the common man. Work hard, focus on your goals and passionate about your success. That's it. Rest of everything is power politics.

It's not been pessimistic, it is being realistic. If Imran Khan does anything, he will do for his political career. It has nothing to do with any common man. The common man is not going to be CM or PM.

If one wants to see anything in Imran Khan,that is his struggle and his achievements. Being completely non-political background, he is now a key figure in politics. That's the lesson for the common man. Work hard, focus on your goals and passionate about your success. That's it. Rest of everything is power politics.

I beg to differ sir, and I have lots of reasons to do so. PTI under IK is the only party that issued tickets to a lot of new comers, hence today a lot of new faces are seen in National Assembly for first time. Most of these new faces are from common public, not from famous political parties. The Right to Information & Right to Service acts, online FIR system, education city, health emergency, school enrollment drives in KPK and a lot of other things are for common people not for IK's political career only. I can continue to post long list of such developments in KPK in recent months.

Naya KPK | News & Updates Visit this thread sometime to get updated on what's being done in KPK under IK's rule. Will help you think rationally.

please no UPenn, my degree will become worthless

I beg to differ sir, and I have lots of reasons to do so. PTI under IK is the only party that issued tickets to a lot of new comers, hence today a lot of new faces are seen in National Assembly for first time. Most of these new faces are from common public, not from famous political parties. The Right to Information & Right to Service acts, online FIR system, education city, health emergency, school enrollment drives in KPK and a lot of other things are for common people not for IK's political career only. I can continue to post long list of such developments in KPK in recent months.

Naya KPK | News & Updates Visit this thread sometime to get updated on what's being done in KPK under IK's rule. Will help you think rationally.

My only inspiration with PTI and Imran Khan is his achievements, passion for his goals and his struggle.

I think, there is a lesson for a common man, if he follows the same path, he can also change his destiny.

The rest of the things are just politics. Nobody does anything for anyone.

Human beings are very greedy. So instead of being emotional, I just learn something from the Imran khan's efforts. And i think that is the key for success for everyone.

I dont think i have read better news than this in 2014... But only if it materialises.

Back
Top Bottom