What's new

Calling for an unthinkable Alliance (PMLN-PTI-JI)

SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Given the current acceleration in blame game between PMLN and PTI, PPP has behaved in the most convincing way (i.e. Keeping the allies for upcoming elections). While i am a PTI supporter, but given both the parties keep chopping off eachother's feet. PPP has been trying to keep its vote bank in tact. Both PML N and PTI should recognize that the age of solo party government have already gone and we would not like to see any single party being able to form the government. Secondly, it would be very hard, if not impossible, to Challenge PPP in its strongholds (interior sindh, southern punjab) given the opposing parties don't pool their resources (votes). A good example was what we saw recently in multan where the PPP was barely able to win in its stronghold given PMLN PTI and JI being supporting the other candidate. I think all opposing parties should realize that they are not merely competing again PPP anymore but pooled strength of PPP,MQM,ANP,PMLQ and JUI F. I am disappointed that both the party leaders have shown extreme political immaturity and are in delusion that they can solely take on the governing alliance. If i am a PTI member, i would certainly see JI and PML N as relatively more lucrative than PPP on the record of corruption. If these three parties can pool their votes, they can not only give a tough run to ANP in KPK but also challenge PPP's strength in Sind and Southern Punjab. I propose a "mesaq-e-Jamhuriyar" type of pre-coalition terms of agreement which may include what both parties demand from each other i.e. making the assets of politicians available to general public. I know it is a very difficult thing to perceive at the moment. But sooner all three parties realize it, the better it would be for all of them. Else, honestly speaking, I dont see a scattered political strength giving any respectable match to PPP's alliance. What do you guys say?

only if PMLN bring back all the looted public money back in the country....

What you said above maybe true and it will only be decided once the elections are announced and interim government is formed. Until then, we shall continue to see this mud slinging from both the parties. By the way, at this stage, PTI and JI alliance looks more probable unless something drastically changes.

only if PMLN bring back all the looted public money back in the country....
That's what I am saying. Both parties claim accountability from each other so then why not to make this as terms of agreement. There are many other points where both parties can agree with each other. But both leaderships should relax the regidity towards each other. The first goal should be a better Pakistan than what we had in last 5 years but keeping the PPP looters out of government. Then things can be sorted out further, both Nawaz and IK should make themselves willing to move along with imperfections (allies). We may not end up with a government which spends 100 rs on Pakistan, but even if the proposed alliance is able to spend 70 out of 100 on Pakistan. Its much better than whats happening right now i.e. 5 out of 100.

That's what I am saying. Both parties claim accountability from each other so then why not to make this as terms of agreement. There are many other points where both parties can agree with each other. But both leaderships should relax the regidity towards each other. The first goal should be a better Pakistan than what we had in last 5 years but keeping the PPP looters out of government. Then things can be sorted out further, both Nawaz and IK should make themselves willing to move along with imperfections (allies). We may not end up with a government which spends 100 rs on Pakistan, but even if the proposed alliance is able to spend 70 out of 100 on Pakistan. Its much better than whats happening right now i.e. 5 out of 100.

look you simply cannot equate what Pmln says with what PTI stands for... atleast one is a liar, and we all know in presence of our conscious who that party is.

as for lowering the guns is concern, why should PTI do that, we condemn all actions of PPP, PMLN and others but mirchain PMLN ko hi lagti hain tou aul fol bolna shoro ho jate hain... so it should be asked from them to be reasonable and come up with reasons for the nation to believe them as worthy of their vote in 2013 elections.

P.S.

My prime concern is my country and my people, the path we choose is a collective decision of the nation, not because what PTI stands for... if Nation thinks they are good with the two parties PPP and PMLN, fair deal... if they think change is around the corner and PTI can bring it, they will vote them into power...

I think PTI should go solo, even if we lose and are unable to make government, we will still be in opposition the alternative government which Pakistan's immature democracy needs very badly...

so, ignore all fears, and go solo !!

Back
Top Bottom