What's new

call of duty-1 help needed!

Nishad

New Recruit

Reaction score
i am a total noob when it comes to computer and games.
i have taken a lot of pain and has downloaded and extracted "call of duty".When the installation reached 46% its asking to insert the second disk. I don't have a second disc as i have downloaded the entire thing!

members please help me!

i am a total noob when it comes to computer and games.
i have taken a lot of pain and has downloaded and extracted "call of duty".When the installation reached 46% its asking to insert the second disk. I don't have a second disc as i have downloaded the entire thing!

members please help me!

lolz noob.

you have to switch and mount the second iso file.

Hope this helps. :angel:

lolz noob.

you have to switch and mount the second iso file.

Hope this helps. :angel:

i don't understand what that bold part means!
please bhai,help m.this is my first time,thats why!

The file u downloaded is it .ISO ??

If yes then do you have "Daemon tool" or any other software to create virtual Disk??

If yes then you need to Mount the image file (iso file) for disk2.

if this confuses u more...Then u need to go to youtube and search there....some one might have uploaded a full vid of the process....

PS: Isn't it too late to play COD, i mean i was in 10th when i played that game, hehee :) anyways Njoy....

The file u downloaded is it .ISO ??

If yes then do you have "Daemon tool" or any other software to create virtual Disk??

If yes then you need to Mount the image file (iso file) for disk2.

if this confuses u more...Then u need to go to youtube and search there....some one might have uploaded a full vid of the process....

PS: Isn't it too late to play COD, i mean i was in 10th when i played that game, hehee :) anyways Njoy....

no bro.i was comprssed and i used winrar .

Back
Top Bottom