What's new

California funeral homes run out of space as COVID-19 rages

American is hopeless. Too much Freedom and democracy are ruining this nation.

The CCP bots really leave no stone unturned in their d*ck measuring competition. Tacky and classless as always.

Using western deaths to boast about the greatness of China. I remember when the pandemic was roaring in Italy, all of us had the good sense to atleast not mock the loss of fellow human lives.

Money really can't buy class.
@waz @LeGenD

Personal attack and vulgarity. Another smearing against Chinese? How are we mocking the loss of lives? Did any Chinese put on a smile or smiley and claim they r happy with the US death? Rather , what is the US federal doing to prevent the death? You mean the responsible for saving and protecting US lives on Chinese and not US federal? Tell me?

The US federal r just watching the death and Trump r doing nothing. It can be prevented but nothing is done.

The CCP bots really leave no stone unturned in their d*ck measuring competition. Tacky and classless as always.

Using western deaths to boast about the greatness of China. I remember when the pandemic was roaring in Italy, all of us had the good sense to atleast not mock the loss of fellow human lives.

Money really can't buy class.

Nobody cheers. It is factual data.

Talking about class and civility.

It was NOT China that called the US the sick man in its mainstream press.

It was NOT China's Secretary of Treasury who saw the pandemic as a chance for companies to leave US.

It was not China's media who equated US efforts to contain the virus as authoritarian and boasted about China's openness.

It was not China whose social media was filled with inhumane, racist, and mocking comments of US dire situation.

It was not China's Gordon Chang who mocked how US economy becoming a joke due to pandemic - with a smiley.

It was NOT China, which, through its media, orchestrated fake news attack when US is going through a hell.

I would say, with a conscience at peace, that we can never be that barbaric and inhumane.

But, we will NEVER forget, as well.

Nobody cheers. It is factual data.

Talking about class:

It was NOT China that called the US the sick man in its mainstream press.

It was NOT China's Secretary of Treasury who saw the pandemic as a chance for companies to leave US.

It was not China's media who equated US efforts to contain the virus as authoritarian and boasted about China's openness.

It was not China whose social media was filled with inhumane, racist, and mocking comments of US dire situation.

It was not China's Gordon Chang who mocked how US economy becoming a joke due to pandemic - with a smiley.

It was NOT China, which, through its media, orchestrated fake news attack when US is going through a hell.

I would say, with a conscience at peace, that we can never be that barbaric and inhumane.

But, we will NEVER forget, as well.
Alright. You got me there. US has been pretty cheap too. I had forgotten the Fox News anchors.

It is almost tragic.

快看!这个英国政客正在啪啪抽自己大嘴巴子

快看!这个英国政客正在啪啪抽自己大嘴巴子

快看!这个英国政客正在啪啪抽自己大嘴巴子

快看!这个英国政客正在啪啪抽自己大嘴巴子

快看!这个英国政客正在啪啪抽自己大嘴巴子

Back
Top Bottom