What's new

Calcutta residents given tax break for painting homes in state chief's favourite colours

She gives even Akhilesh Yadav a run for his money for the crown of worst chief minister in India.

The underlying aim is segregate & identify TMC supporters from those not supporting this party.

This way they can identify localities which are on their side.

Mayawati's elephants, Jaya's liking for sycophancy, Mamtha's idiosyncrasies. :suicide:
Women! Bah! :fie:

1_20120219092700.jpg

234454d1259210029-kolkata-all-sector-v-ians-choose-color-sec-v-flyover-wiprobridge.jpg

Calcutta-blue.jpg

Kolkata_gets_the_blues_Monideepa_story_240.jpg

dsc09627.jpg

20metEastern75_224133.jpg

jodhpur_the_blue_city_rajasthan_india_f33-751497.jpg

And she's even painted the fooking frogs blue!! Jeeez!

Blue-Moor-Frog-550x374.jpg

:lol: :lol:

What's next? A blue and white uniform for government employees?

Women! Bah! :fie:

1_20120219092700.jpg

234454d1259210029-kolkata-all-sector-v-ians-choose-color-sec-v-flyover-wiprobridge.jpg

Calcutta-blue.jpg

Kolkata_gets_the_blues_Monideepa_story_240.jpg

dsc09627.jpg

20metEastern75_224133.jpg

jodhpur_the_blue_city_rajasthan_india_f33-751497.jpg

And she's even painted the fooking frogs blue!! Jeeez!

Blue-Moor-Frog-550x374.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Damn!! indigo everywhere. :fie:

On the bright side,

At least some Kolkatta's dust ridden, ugly, unpainted buildings are getting a fresh coat of paint - but it's hideous though.

A blue chaddi & white baniyan!!! :rofl:

@levina i told you women are OBSESSED with Make-up!! :D
How is that even remotely related to make-up?? 8-)

Btw whats the harm in painting the city BLUE???
You should be thankful that her fav colors arent bright yellow and orange like GOVINDA's. :D

My conclusion:
She's renovating calcutta and I support her. :yes4:

(Omg!!! How can Indian politicians make such ludicrous rules??? It happens ONLY in India :girl_wacko:)

:blink::unsure:

Damn!! I never said that, more like the women politicians are no better than male - in some cases supersede them too.

marwaye ga kya?.
Mayawati's elephants, Jaya's liking for sycophancy, Mamtha's idiosyncrasies. :suicide:
Proves Indian women are not suitable to be elevated to positions of power @levina, high time Herr Modi passes a law banning them from contesting elections :coffee:

Are you guys trying to provoke the sleeping femiNazi inside me?? :butcher::butcher::butcher:

Back
Top Bottom