What's new

Calcutta Hindu-Muslim Riot of August 1946 and its Impact on East Bengal

come on document it dude,what are you waiting for?

you think we dont know what you are going to say?
Document about what? How Gandhi favored his darling Nehru & envying Netaji's popularity and Netaji being elected about Congress president. Document about Surya Sen,Pritilata. Document about Swami Vivekananda. And there are million facts as i mentioned. And as far as I understand By khaki shorts Labong meant the British INDIAN mercenary.

By khakhi, I am guessing you are talking about the RSS? FYI, RSS is a national Hindu organization, with representation from Bengalis as well. So any documents you have about RSS would be equally bad for West bengal as well...

Im curious though, what were RSS doing during independence, and where are these so called documents that prove your claims?

Sorry didn't understand your logic, just because loons from various states join khaki chaddis, that doesn't mean all the states or republic of India itself can be held responsible for its action. Majority of Bengalis reject RSS and it's mandir politics find no takers here.

Hindu Mahasava along with Muslim league had whatsoever no contribution to Indian independence struggle, not a single member of this two political parties embraced jail for a single day during independence struggle.

Anyway this bronxbull guy is supposed to Bengali as well, or his Tamil wife logged in, probably pissed off at his husband. Not sure why she made it a hobby to berate Bengalis everywhere . I think blame goes to her Bengali husband.

Sorry didn't understand your logic, just because loons from various states join khaki chaddis, that doesn't mean all the states or republic of India itself can be held responsible for its action. Majority of Bengalis reject RSS and it's mandir politics find no takers here.

Hindu Mahasava along with Muslim league had whatsoever no contribution to Indian independence struggle, not a single member of this two political parties embraced jail for a single day during independence struggle.

Anyway this bronxbull guy is supposed to Bengali as well, or his Tamil wife logged in, probably pissed off at his husband. Not sure why she made it a hobby to berate Bengalis everywhere . I think blame goes to her Bengali husband.

It is not about an average Bengali but your attitude in letting pole vaulters in.

hehe,you take it personal and thats all you can manage to do so.

oh please,look at this guy.

And it was you talking bout bengali contribution to independence a few mins ago and now saying that its bout polevaulters. suffering from memory loss are you?.or is it simply a case of 'i qm a jerk'

My only question is,why are you allowing pole vaulters in.

Why is CPM/TMC not stopping it?

My only question is,why are you allowing pole vaulters in.

Why is CPM/TMC not stopping it?

CPM or TMCP cadres dont guard the borders. And bengali numbers in BSF is very small to even consider. Nor is the fencing funded by West Bengal govt.

Then why is it not an issue,if things are happening beyond your control.

It is a big issue but as i said border is not overlooked by state govt but the central govt.And if you being sympathetic towards the polevaulters ban guns risking your own soldiers life,you yourself are only to blame.And apart from that Indo-bangla relation and people-people relation is better off than say indo-pak.huge number of people take legal ways of crossing border everyday too. So things are much complicated than what a outsider like you concieves it to be.

Back
Top Bottom