What's new

Caitlan Coleman tells of forced abortion, disputes official account of her rescue in Pakistan

LOL She went backpacking to Afghanistan in the midst of war. You want us to believe her?

I wonder why she chose Afghanistan over India?

I reckon they will change their narrative and the khatri troll will die masterbating to the story. Changing narrative suddenly stinks to high heaven.

anyway what they said cannot be taken back they should have spoken the truth at first instead of talking porkies.

another thing is the rimming of merrica's butt being performed by the indians is the most pathetic thing we have to witness here! :lol:

They yanks have said thanks and moved on but these indians think they have uncovered some new vedic manuscript :sick:

Boyle told the BBC about the one captor he got to know, a man from the West with whom he could "ask esoteric questions on little-known points of Islamic law and history".
After the learning of the rape by some of the guards, the man defected to the so-called Islamic State "try to find a truer jihad" and promised "to try and tell ISIS of the cruelties, acts of disbelief and hypocrisy of the Haqqani Network".
"I offered him my fullest forgiveness, and Caitlan said she would forgive him all his minor sins against her, but she couldn't forgive what he'd done to the children in his blind exuberance for the group at the start," Boyle wrote.

BBC, 21 Oct

Army did operation the moment CIA gave information on her. It means CIA/US were sleeping if she was in Pakistan for more than a year. Its a bull crap.

Shall I presume you really wanted to write, "It means the ISI/IB/etc were sleeping -" but realized it's too risky to be so bold?

But CIA was awake when they were still in afghanistan? now with conflicting news coming all the time with 5 years then 1 year and any other cock'n bull being sold in the media. What prevented a rescue in afghanistan?

Did CIA find WMD's in Iraq as well?

As you can see my comment was deleted - which is pretty much all that's needed to validate it!
But you can answer the question and educate us on the great supremacy of various American intelligences organisations.

Raped but none of her children resemble talibs....... Damn the talibs need to get a checkup with barae hakim sahab.......

But you can answer the question and educate us on the great supremacy of various American intelligences organisations.
Do you see "intelligences organisations" as some form of all-knowing godhood?

Well apparently CIA knew their location since the beginning, this basically means that CIA knew that the family was in Kohat for the whole year they were there. So if we believe that Pakistan was intentionally not helping them, then why didn't the Americans go Zero Dark Thirty on them? Another question, why was CIA involved in all of this? They were Canadian citizens after all.

Last and the most puzzling question is, why did they start following the religion of their captors, who, in their own words, treated them very badly, raped the woman and killed their child. Even if they did follow Islam during captivity out of fear, why still wear a hijab and carry a Muslim beard after getting released?

He's Canadian, she's American. But still weird. It makes no sense that the US was tracking them all this time and yet did nothing. There were many operations in the places Caitlan said they were at, they would have been there. How did they miss them.
Not just still wearing hijab and abbaya, but dressing like a Pakistani.

Bulletin board convo - "Hostages" (Quicktopic)

As you can see my comment was deleted - which is pretty much all that's needed to validate it!

To validate that actually, one cannot stop self from trolling and going in round & round for nothing.

Back
Top Bottom