What's new

C PANEL ERROR?

DESERT FIGHTER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Since a few days ive been gettin c Panel error? whenever i click the live posts option .... a c panel page talkin abt contracting the webmaster etc ... ?can the forum staff tell me abt this thing?

Everything seems to be working fine here

You might need to delete your history, cache and cookies. Try browsing defence.pk in Private / Incognito Mode and see if that works?

Thanks counter = "Access denied"
Search bar = missing

:confused:

Everything is working fine here. I was encountering some issues couple of days ago so I advise you to delete your cache or browse defence.pk in Private mode to see if that helps.

Not working ... i cleared the history n cookies still the c-panel,apache crap is showing whenever i click the live posts option???should i install a new flash player or something?

Same here it works fine on my iphone but on my pc it says cpannel error

Not working ... i cleared the history n cookies still the c-panel,apache crap is showing whenever i click the live posts option???should i install a new flash player or something?

Same here it works fine on my iphone but on my pc it says cpannel error

I have a feeling it's a browser issue. If you are using Chrome, try Internet Explorer or Firefox... if you are using IE or FF then try Chrome. Flash could be an issue... especially in Google Chrome, flash keeps crashing very frequently

I was also getting various warnings yesterday. Not today, though.

30kbx54.png

WTH 1600+ posts and 13k+ Thanks

What happend to Imran bhai Posts.if i am not wrong he got more then 15k Posts.Also his name is not there in the top Posters.

Of late when I click on the " forums' link I get directed to Iranian Def Forum.

Wonder whats wrong ?

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom