What's new

BYE BYE 23rd March Parade

Just Heard on Geo tv that 23rd March parade has been canceled no Reasons have been Provided Till Now.

This makes me sad. I was looking forward to watch the fly past of JF-17s and possibly IL78 aerial tanker on 23 March. :(

This makes me sad. I was looking forward to watch the fly past of JF-17s and possibly IL78 aerial tanker on 23 March. :(

Yes we were all expecting Many things at 23rd March Parade but now as usual Pakistan's Zardari Led Govt has put water on all the hopes of Pakistani Nation.

There's a parade every year on 23rd March. Zardari cant do this.

Maybe this is another way Zardari is trying to weaken the Pakistani army.

Why? What happened?
ISLAMABAD: On the directive of the Prime Minister, the Joint Services Parade on March 23, 2009 (Pakistan Day) will not be held as a measure of austerity drive.

The Prime Minister has, however, directed to hold all the remaining functions and events as usual.

Source: Joint services parade on March 23 cancelled

Austerity: In economics, austerity is when a national government reduces its spending in order to pay back creditors. Austerity is usually required when a government's fiscal deficit spending is felt to be unsustainable.

These bastards (pardon me for loose language) didn't find any other un-developmental expenditures where they could save money? What about useless visits of Zardari and his cabinet members? what have they achieved out of those visits? or what about the whole gang of Ministers (Pakistan's first largest cabinet)? Boy this man sucks.

Last edited:
ISLAMABAD: On the directive of the Prime Minister, the Joint Services Parade on March 23, 2009 (Pakistan Day) will not be held as a measure of austerity drive.

The Prime Minister has, however, directed to hold all the remaining functions and events as usual.

Austerity: In economics, austerity is when a national government reduces its spending in order to pay back creditors. Austerity is usually required when a government's fiscal deficit spending is felt to be unsustainable.

These bastards (pardon me for loose language) didn't find any other un-developmental expenditures where they could save money? What about useless visits of Zardari and his cabinet members? what have they achieved out of those visits? or what about the whole gang of Ministers (Pakistan's first largest cabinet)? Boy this man sucks.

When everyone nowadays is talking about Downsizing and every Company in the world is Reducing its number of Employees, Pakistani Govt is Inducting more and More Ministers and Increasing the size of Every Parliament i.e National and Provincial Where is God Damned "Austerity" at that time.

Saving Money My canceling a National event Like Parade is Really A good Decision, Well Done Our Efficient Govt :tdown: we are Proud of You :tsk::disagree:.

I think its Good, I don't want My Forces to Salute and Give Guard of Honour To Zardari PUBLICLY and Especially on 23rd March.

I think its Good, I don't want My Forces to Salute and Give Guard of Honour To Zardari PUBLICLY and Especially on 23rd March.

Beautiful words may god bless you

I think the Parade showed our strength to our enemies and it showed our nation's capabilities instead all we see is Political turmoil from a liar who seeks only his will I hoep we vote better next time.

Originally Posted by metalfalcon

Dude u r so right , Zardari doest deserve it

Man, God bless you for saying this. I share my emotions with you. How right you are on this.

Beautiful words may god bless you

I think the Parade showed our strength to our enemies and it showed our nation's capabilities instead all we see is Political turmoil from a liar who seeks only his will I hoep we vote better next time.

Dude u r so right , Zardari doest deserve it

Brothers But he is In charge of our Armed Forces, and Our Services Chiefs do salute him, But Really its better for us not see him being saluted by the Armed Forces in Public and Especially on 23rd March.

I really don't want Army to interfere in Pakistani Politics (really Dirty One). But Zardari is trying his best to Get Stamped on his B***T by the Army Boots and Awan-e-Sadar is Looking Comfortable to him.

Yes the Parade is been called off but the Mujra in all the governor houses, president and PM house will be performed as per the schedule featuring all the minsters lead by Sherry rehman and farzana raja.:coffee:

Zardari could lead a parade of all the college students put out by the higher education budget cuts. That wouldn't cost anything and would be the appropriate parade for him. :agree:

Yes the Parade is been called off but the Mujra in all the governor houses, president and PM house will be performed as per the schedule featuring all the minsters lead by Sherry rehman and farzana raja.:coffee:

Brother Please Leave Farzana Raja, She is a nice lady, Few in PPP who are Good People. Say Whatever you wanna Say about Sherry Rehman.

I think Zardari wants his own Parade of PPP activists Carrying Photos of Late Benazir Bhutto and Shanting Slogans "Jiyee Bhutto", Jiyee Zardari.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom