What's new

BYD showoff revoluationary off-road SUV, leaving Tesla and Benz G series in the dust

LOl, Huawei is ok and grew last year, must be a terrible news for you, isn't it? besides, Since when US became your daddy, what's about your own biological daddy?
lol, back to your bad comebacks.
We have already had this discussion on Huawei previously, get better training and come back with better propaganda.

lol, back to your bad comebacks.
We have already had this discussion on Huawei previously, get better training and come back with better propaganda.
What discussion about Huawei with me? you memory must be really messed up by the western media, mind to post the link here?

What discussion about Huawei with me? you memory must be really messed up by the western media, mind to post the link here?
Makes sense that you don't remember, you get paid to make literal 10s of thousands of posts. Not surprising you forget.

Address the basket case that is Huawei. You trolls are getting stale and need to up your training.
What I say is true and happening. I guess troll like you must have very upset of US not able to do anything to China. The one need to up your trolling to make more convincing is you. :lol:

LOl, Huawei is ok and grew last year, must be a terrible news for you, isn't it? besides, Since when US became your daddy, what's about your own biological daddy?
Are you implying he is little B*st*rd. @Rusty2. LOL

4 motors for each wheel! Zero radius on a 360 turn is amazing.
Geely has the most powerful dual motor for its up coming Lotus Eletre R: 905hp;985Nm: 0-62mph - 2.95sec: 165mph.
lotus-eletre-exterior-front-2.png

Address the basket case that is Huawei. You trolls are getting stale and need to up your training.
Huawei license car technologies to Mercs, Audi, BMW, Porsche, Subaru, Lamborghini and Bentley

What I say is true and happening. I guess troll like you must have very upset of US not able to do anything to China. The one need to up your trolling to make more convincing is you. :lol:

Are you implying he is little B*st*rd. @Rusty2. LOL
lol, so frustrated.

What I find funny about all these "CCP cOmPaNieZ mAke BESTEST X pRoDuCt" posts on PDF recently is that they are trying so hard to project their strength, but all it will take is daddy USA to do the same to them as they did to Huawei and they are all going to go back to making bicycles.
Stop this small d!ck energy posts.
Deng once said "Walk softly but carry a large stick"
Unfortunately the current CCP leadership is doing the exact opposite.
US tried to prevent the tech they don have, acutally, taiwan's tech, to export high-end silicon building to China, the only reason the US has this temporation success is the obvious siutation between China and Taiwan.

And that will pretty much turned upside down once China take control of taiwan.

China's silicon business have not been better after this "ban", and Huawei will make a major return in mobile phone business this year due to they overcome the difficulties in producing high-end chipset without Taiwan's TSMC.

In the end the only thing your US daddy controlled are their record after record trade deficit vs-via China in this ongoing trade war with China.

Btw, you know, being a pak/indian in canada and talking like your american daddy is kind of funny, it is not small d1ck mentality, more like dildo mentality.

That looks a solid car ngl!!

I seen some videos of chinese suvs being crate imported here in US, nth fancy but huge bang for the buck for those who have utility for these like rural farmers ..

Back
Top Bottom