What's new

By 2030 pakistan will open up its markets for indian investment

Pakistan is a much smaller country than India. It can develop much faster and become visibly more developed. Tables can turn very quickly, it will be a humbling experience for pajeets when it does.

Pakistan is a much smaller country than India. It can develop much faster and become visibly more developed. Tables can turn very quickly, it will be a humbling experience for pajeets when it does.
You just need investors that have your best interests at heart. Not the vultures in america and china.

I agree and this is a fact that Pakistan can advance rapidly. However, the country needs direction and then the will to push for change.

Pakistan can move faster than India to advancement. Infrastructure is there. Trade needs to be opened up, taxation of agriculture and industry needs to be expanded, loss making entities dissolved or sold off, money pumped into education, health and training and channelling of the millions of youth into vocational streams. The problem is that for as long as this reliance on the Almighty to right the ship exists, nothing will happen. The past 70 years have proven that the Almighty is having none of this. We have to dig ourselves out.

Investing in Pakistan is kin to bidding adieu to your hard earned money, you'll be better off doing cocaine and hookers.
I do not know about cocaine :enjoy:

We will live together in harmony soon my friends. The funds will flow to new delhi :)

Investments are easy. Ask the Chinese. They dumped tens of billions. Try changing people

Though there may be advantages in developing physical capital in a smaller country, it is no advantage for developing human capital. To establish institutes of science, technology and management to turn out world class talent year after year can't be accelerated by a smaller country. Pakistan's primary problem appears to be deficit of human capital while everyone easily recognizes scarcity of fiscal capital.

That is called Charity. An investor always has his best interest at heart.
You see pakistan? Somehow its in their interest to lose bllions of dollars on useless projects. You cant trust people lile this pakibros.

Let us in your markets pls.

Attachments

• Pakismiss univ_erica-robin-i25x300_16_September_23.jpg
    Pakismiss univ_erica-robin-i25x300_16_September_23.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
As long as Pakistan has self serving elites this is not going to happen. They look for peronal gains rather then national gains. Indian rulers work for national interests.
Pakistani rulers are shamelessly self serving who make loss making deals.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom