What's new

By 2022, China’s Navy will outnumber the US and in the 2030s will achieve qualitative parity

you jump to a conclusion and are emotional. it's no shame to show respect to a great nation. what you need to do is to make sure the other nations would show respect to China.
it's no shame admit that U.S is a superpower, like it a not. it's no shame that China ranks 2nd because it grows fast considering that it suffered a lot during world war II.
I'm proud of what we've done and what we achieved.
We are not ready to lead world because most people are emotional even if the economy & military ranks 1st.
it is ready only people are "mature" in thought and confident. what you said just shows that you are not "confident".
i'm not sure if you can follow me.
No one is saying that China is better than America in those areas. I believe that the Chinese members here are proud of their stature as 2nd only to America. Regarding WWII, it holds little relevance here given that the USSR also suffered tremendously and still became a superpower. No need to keep insisting that the US is currently the number one superpower ... we all know

Well truth be told america is a nation of talents.

China has to balance out USA.

USA seems to have alot of problems as the world police, the world's problems seem never ending
China does have advantages over the US, particularly in infrastructure, mobile payments, quantum technology, some forms of artificial-intelligence, and many more. Come on, they make the fastest supercomputer in the world ... no small accomplishment. Even if China hasn't superseded the United States, I have no doubt that they will be on par within the next few decades.

No one is saying that China is better than America in those areas. I believe that the Chinese members here are proud of their stature as 2nd only to America. Regarding WWII, it holds little relevance here given that the USSR also suffered tremendously and still became a superpower. No need to keep insisting that the US is currently the number one superpower ... we all know

China does have advantages over the US, particularly in infrastructure, mobile payments, quantum technology, some forms of artificial-intelligence, and many more. Come on, they make the fastest supercomputer in the world ... no small accomplishment. Even if China hasn't superseded the United States, I have no doubt that they will be on par within the next few decades.

They already surpassed you, not on par, in some areas. Just admit the fact.

And the biggest advantage of China is the quality of their people: highly disciplines, well-educated, which in this regards, I am on the thought that the US even behind North Korea.

US is great because it attracts many talents from foreign countries, though we must also recognise talents from US borns. However, if US cease to be an attracttion of foreign talents which Mr. Trump seen to be moving US into this direction, countries that sufferred brain drains will begin to benefit.

The largest winner will be China because every year tens of thousands bright Chinese went to US for study, and over many decades, a lot of them stayed back in US to take up jobs and contribute to technological and economic affairs of US. Now many are returning to China, on top of this, many US born non-Asians are also moving into China to seek better opportunities.

For each and every person that moved from US to China will quicken the gap between the two nations, and if this keep on going for a decade or two, there is no question China will over take US in many fields.

In fact China has already overtake US in fields like quantum communication, magnetic levitation trains etc.

Last edited:
Good news. Looking forward to seeing China becoming a Superpower.

Good for the world.
She will get better and better but I don't think she can become a superpower like the US.

Guys ... no Vietnam-war discussions here ! :offpost:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom