What's new

Burraq UCAV information pool

Reports suggest that china has sold ch4b to lsa and egypt. Any reason pakistan hasnt sought that uav? Lager with much better endurance and payload.
Awc is working on a shahpar 2 maybe that is why.

Really? Details? :D
From what I know AWC is working on it. It will be bigger but be of the same pusher canard configuration. The most visible difference will be the addition of a hump (satellite link). Yes, that is what I have heard from multiple sources. Also SUPARCO is working on a satellite (as you may have heard on other threads). The two are connected.

From what I know AWC is working on it. It will be bigger but be of the same pusher canard configuration. The most visible difference will be the addition of a hump (satellite link). Yes, that is what I have heard from multiple sources. Also SUPARCO is working on a satellite (as you may have heard on other threads). The two are connected.
I hope they put retractable rear landing gears on it. BTW do you know if our Falcos have PicoSAR?

It's possible that when Pakistan selected the CH-3A the CH-4 was not available. The whole Burraq issue came to light in 2008-2009, and CH-3A/Burraq was revealed to the public in 2013. Moving forward, Pakistan would be better served by the larger CH-5.

Thought PAF was also looking for the ANKA.

Back
Top Bottom