What's new

Burning of Koran is CANCELLED

Well these are few individuals - They don't represent 1.6billion people just as Nazis did not represent all Christians.

He will just recycle the same old crap he has.

lovedonthate.jpg334200

Well these are few individuals - They don't represent 1.6billion people just as Nazis did not represent all Christians.
A few individuals in just about every muslim country in the ME. I have been in Saudi Arabia before Sept 11, 2001 and remember the first time, we were briefed before touchdown that the Saudi government, in collusion with the clergy, occasionally allowed one of these 'Death to America' rally to play out so the people can vent their spleens at US and Israel. We would be alerted to remain on base for our safety. Not just in SA but also in Syria and Libya. Basically, just like statistical samplings, these 'Death to America' rallies are the muslims' way of revealing to US how they feel about US via their own conducted statistical samplings.

A few individuals in just about every muslim country in the ME. I have been in Saudi Arabia before Sept 11, 2001 and remember the first time, we were briefed before touchdown that the Saudi government, in collusion with the clergy, occasionally allowed one of these 'Death to America' rally to play out so the people can vent their spleens at US and Israel. We would be alerted to remain on base for our safety. Not just in SA but also in Syria and Libya. Basically, just like statistical samplings, these 'Death to America' rallies are the muslims' way of revealing to US how they feel about US via their own conducted statistical samplings.
Ohh i wonder why the middle eastern Arabs dislike America, ever since the American invasion of Iraq 97,816 – 106,770 civilians have been killed & these figures don't seem credible as according to a report prepared by TheTimes in 2008 About 151,000 Iraqi civilians were killed.
Iraqi civilian death toll more than 150,000 - Times Online
So according to you a rally chanting death to America is more deadly then actually dropping bombs on people.......... talk about insecurities

"The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards. (1)

Police received several calls from angry New Jersey residents claiming "middle-eastern" men with a white van were videotaping the disaster with shouts of joy and mockery. (2)

"They were like happy, you know ... They didn't look shocked to me" said a witness. (3)

[T]hey were seen by New Jersey residents on Sept. 11 making fun of the World Trade Center ruins and going to extreme lengths to photograph themselves in front of the wreckage. (4)

Witnesses saw them jumping for joy in Liberty State Park after the initial impact (5). Later on, other witnesses saw them celebrating on a roof in Weehawken, and still more witnesses later saw them celebrating with high fives in a Jersey City parking lot. (6)

"It looked like they're hooked in with this. It looked like they knew what was going to happen when they were at Liberty State Park." (7) "

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh i wonder why the middle eastern Arabs dislike America, ever since the American invasion of Iraq 97,816 – 106,770 civilians have been killed & these figures don't seem credible as according to a report prepared by TheTimes in 2008 About 151,000 Iraqi civilians were killed.
Iraqi civilian death toll more than 150,000 - Times Online
So according to you a rally chanting death to America is more deadly then actually dropping bombs on people.......... talk about insecurities
Ohh...And I wondered why the muslims hate US even BEFORE Sept 11, 2001 and BEFORE the invasion of Iraq and BEFORE we saved a bunch of muslims in Yugoslavia and BEFORE all those humanitarian aids after natural disasters. Heck...By removing the Hussein regime, we saved the ME muslim countries from one troublemaker, remember Kuwait? And now the next one to worry about is not US but Iran, another muslim country. But hey...'Death to America'. Talk about being two-faced.

Ohh...And I wondered why the muslims hate US even BEFORE Sept 11, 2001 and BEFORE the invasion of Iraq and BEFORE we saved a bunch of muslims in Yugoslavia and BEFORE all those humanitarian aids after natural disasters. Heck...By removing the Hussein regime, we saved the ME muslim countries from one troublemaker, remember Kuwait? And now the next one to worry about is not US but Iran, another muslim country. But hey...'Death to America'. Talk about being two-faced.

Why doesn't the very hospitable and humanitarian-inclined American Middle-East policy also save the Middle East from another trouble maker, Israel. But hey... "bomb bomb Iran". Talk about being two-faced.

...BEFORE all those humanitarian aids after natural disasters. Heck...
Well, I highly doubt that most Middle Easterners are going to complain about aid during natural disasters. But doing one good thing doesn't cancel out everything else.

...BEFORE we saved a bunch of muslims in Yugoslavia
And who is ungrateful? Many are more then willing to say that US helped and are very grateful for that, but saving a few people doesn't not cancel out killing many more.

Heck...By removing the Hussein regime, we saved the ME muslim countries from one troublemaker, remember Kuwait?
Thing is, many people see that as a superpower abusing it's power. USA supported Hussein during the Iran-Iraq war, but now they against them? That makes no sense; that's why it's so difficult to believe US did for the better of the Middle East.

Ohh...And I wondered why the muslims hate US even BEFORE Sept 11, 2001 and BEFORE the invasion of Iraq and BEFORE we saved a bunch of muslims in Yugoslavia and BEFORE all those humanitarian aids after natural disasters.
Why do you always say Muslims? Does every single Muslims hate US? And are those who chant 'Death to America' are Muslims? Yes, a large majority are. But a large majority of colonialism was done by Christians; that doesn't mean anything.

As well, the reason people 'hate' US is because US has always been interfering in the Middle East since 1953, with Iran. You got to look at the whole history, not just when you decide it counts.

And now the next one to worry about is not US but Iran, another muslim country.
Somalia has a bad piracy problem, plus they're all black!!! See, being black or Muslim has nothing to do with it.

As well, you worry about Iran; why? Hasn't US invaded more countries in the name of freedom then Iran? In fact, Iran hasn't invaded a country in over two centuries.

But hey...'Death to America'. Talk about being two-faced.
Talk about selective memory. You're only taking parts of history that suit your needs.

"bomb bomb Iran"

Thanks for bringing that up.

Hate mongers like Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity cause more civilian deaths in Muslim countries by promoting anti-Muslim wars than all the anti-US rallies put together.

The popularity of extremist media in the Western world dwarfs any such thing in the Muslim world.

Hate mongers like Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity cause more civilian deaths in Muslim countries by promoting anti-Muslim wars than all the anti-US rallies put together.

The popularity of extremist media in the Western world dwarfs any such thing in the Muslim world.
:rofl:

So now the muslims here believe the cause of the sorry state of their countries are from the Zionists, the CIA, and Fox News. This mentality is the reason why no one take the muslims seriously at the intellectual tables.

Ohh...And I wondered why the muslims hate US even BEFORE Sept 11, 2001 and BEFORE the invasion of Iraq and BEFORE we saved a bunch of muslims in Yugoslavia and BEFORE all those humanitarian aids after natural disasters.
Well i don't know.......Oooo i just remembered!!! it's because of the fact that Americans support Zionists in Middle East and gave them all kinds of financial & material assistance to slaughter Palestinian children, women & then uses her Veto to block any attempt by UNO to condemn the Zionist state of Israel....Ring any bells???? Of course not!!!!
Heck...By removing the Hussein regime, we saved the ME muslim countries from one troublemaker, remember Kuwait? And now the next one to worry about is not US but Iran, another muslim country. But hey...'Death to America'. Talk about being two-faced.
First of, it's not Americans place to safe Muslims in Iraq when they cannot safe them in Palestine! Yougasalvia war is a different case as it was NATO which attacked Serbs & not American's alone, & it was at the behest of UNO. None of the Muslim state are threatened by Iran it's only the Zionist's and their lapdog USA who are creating these false trepidations in the world about Iran's nuclear program, when Americans are the only country in the world to have inflicted an extravagant pain on another country by nuking it's two cities & on the other hand its an open secret that Israeli's have nukes but hey!!!! let's not talk about them because our focus is to single out those countries who don't comply with American dictations.
FYI a lot of Muslim states provide aid to America during disasters as well, even Pakistan did after Katrina, so it's not some thing to feel proud of, rather shows what kind of a person you really are!!!!!:sick:
All your verbal rhetoric still doesn't answer my QUESTION that why millions of Iraqi's have been killed since Iraqi invasion?

Well i don't know.......Oooo i just remembered!!! it's because of the fact that Americans support Zionists in Middle East and gave them all kinds of financial & material assistance to slaughter Palestinian children, women...
Really...??? Any evidence to support this charge? I want to see something to the effect that we support Israel SOLELY for the purpose of committing a genocide. Funny that the Palestinian population did not suffer any and that the US remains the largest singular aid donor to the Palestinians. Oooohhh...Such a defective memory.

...& then uses her Veto to block any attempt by UNO to condemn the Zionist state of Israel....Ring any bells???? Of course not!!!!
As if those condemnations have any meaning anyway. Those UN resolutions required disarmament by the Palestinians side and that neighboring countries cease support for Hamas and Hezbollah. Did any worked? Yer ringing the wrong bell.

First of, it's not Americans place to safe Muslims in Iraq when they cannot safe them in Palestine!
Then why is it Iran's place to erase Israel off the map to save the Palestinians? Strategically speaking, what is the Palestinians to Iran, or Syria, or Libya, or Pakistan?

Yougasalvia war is a different case as it was NATO which attacked Serbs & not American's alone, & it was at the behest of UNO.
Different? What a stale argument. Anyway...The defense of muslims in Yugoslavia was led by the US. NATO? Who was and still is the majority supporter of NATO?

None of the Muslim state are threatened by Iran...
:rofl:...Please stop...:rofl:...Yer killing me...:rofl:...There are enough people here who believe Iran should be contained as much as possible. Remember the Iraq-Iran War? Despite loony conspiracy theories, the most important meeting Iraq had was NOT between Iraq and US but between Iraq and Saudi Arabia to gather support to engage in a containment war against Iran.

it's only the Zionist's and their lapdog USA who are creating these false trepidations in the world about Iran's nuclear program,...
Yeah...You better find all the muslims members here who refused to acknowledge a nuclear Iran and call them Zionist lapdogs.

when Americans are the only country in the world to have inflicted an extravagant pain on another country by nuking it's two cities...
And as far as Asia was concerned, Japan deserved them. Or did you have a memory lapse and forgot an event called 'WW II'?

...& on the other hand its an open secret that Israeli's have nukes but hey!!!! let's not talk about them because our focus is to single out those countries who don't comply with American dictations.
See above on how many muslims oppose a nuclear Iran.

...FYI a lot of Muslim states provide aid to America during disasters as well, even Pakistan did after Katrina, so it's not some thing to feel proud of, rather shows what kind of a person you really are!!!!!:sick:
Why should we not be proud of our aid to the muslims despite those 'Death to America' rallies? May be Americans should have 'Death to <muslim country here>' rallies to get more muslim aid? :lol:

All your verbal rhetoric still doesn't answer my QUESTION that why millions of Iraqi's have been killed since Iraqi invasion?
More Iraqis died between sectarian fighting than from US combat actions.

Oh is it so ? Is it just your esteemed opinion ? Or do you care to give a statistic with suitable evidences ? Cause i can cite examples that the Rioting, Sectarian Violence, Ethnic Cleansing, Genocides, Massacres and ongoing terror attacks in Muslim countries have very little to do with Anti-Islamic portrayals by the West and are much more to do with the Religious levels of Intolerance that the Muslims have for each other.

Back
Top Bottom