What's new

Burmese cattle enter Bangladesh ahead of Qurbani

All states, surrounding BD can slaughter and eat cow. Why BJP idiots only singling out Bangladesh?

Indian cattle should be allowed in Pakistan too. And for just EID but for the whole year.

NO.. Does it make a difference to your religious belief?

There is something called the law. Unless there is a decision to export to BD, it is a breach of the law and is illegal. The point is not that the states bordering BD eat beef, cattle can be transported from the states where there is no such dietary habit. Legally sound.

There is something called the law. Unless there is a decision to export to BD, it is a breach of the law and is illegal. The point is not that the states bordering BD eat beef, cattle can be transported from the states where there is no such dietary habit. Legally sound.

Why is such black law to start with? If law is made to honor religion then why not apply it in India first. :)

Why is such black law to start with? If law is made to honor religion then why not apply it in India first. :)

There is no export laws. Contrary to your assumption, the reason given for ban on cow slaughter is non-religious (though realistically, that remains an important guiding factor) & is a matter for the states to decide. That much is written into the constitution. Live cattle exports have not been permitted, to BD or elsewhere. What happens between India & BD is smuggling, the clampdown is on that. What is the issue here?

Plenty of beef eating going on in India, just most of it is the buffalo variety I think.

For example:

BTW, why do Bangladeshis think India owes them something? Use your money to buy the cattle from elsewhere and stop whining about our policies. You are free to import our Buffalo meat or live Buffalo.

India is secular state as it is not banning liquor and pork it should not ban Cow beef and export else change the name to Hindu state of India .
We cannot compare Pakistan to India as Pakistan is an Islamic Republic .
Also we know banning export will just have little bit bad impact on economy
The smugglers will smuggle as their relgion is money and only money

just for now to make some money but still it will be expensive

I knew hindutva fags will come down to knees eventually..

I dont like it. Now to earn some money and gov level negotiation they opened the border cow traders for short time. And who knows when the trigger happy BSF will start killing again. For this cattle trading why people have to die. I thought its the end of diseased cattle history from India and local farmers will flourish.

Back
Top Bottom