What's new

Burhan Wani's successor and Hizbul commander Sabzar Bhat killed in Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on the non Muslim side. :)
Freedom fighter/oppressor - terms are subjective. Islamic gangs oppress us. To me they are oppressors.
'Lost track of Hindus killed...'

To them not following Divine Law is oppression.
How many times have you been oppressed by a Muslim?

Btw, killing non combatants is forbidden in Islam. The freedom fighters of today only attack army/police.

I can guarantee there won't be any 6 months of more 'freedom movement' after Sabaz. Now people will think twice before taking up gun. You cannot fight Indian Army. If Pakistan cannot force India to tables sure these guys cannot bring India to tables. If India talks it will be on India's terms not on Pakistani or Hurriyat terms.

Dear baniya why u forget that it's been years ur army is fighting in valley!!! Plz don't claim such bullshits!! You know it's not gonna happen!!! Wait and see more will join Hisb! IN SHA ALLAH

Thats was the answer. Are the locals fighting the army for freedom?

So What is stopping you from holding a plebiscite? Hold it and show the result to the whole world and put pressure on India.

You are being too naive. Not even a single Muslim from Indian Mainland has joined this Kashmir separatism.
As I said before, those Muslims living in other states of India should follow the laws.

Situation in Kashmir is different.

May Allah be pleased with the Shahdat of Sabzar Bhat and his friends and all those Kashmiris who are fighting for their freedom.

How many times have you been oppressed by a Muslim?

Btw, killing non combatants is forbidden in Islam. The freedom fighters of today only attack army/police.
Watch the videos. Follow the Hizbul channels if you can.

You will know what happens. Try to install Telegram and check the messages they share.

Back in the day we had stickers on our doors - saying that we are criminals for not accepting Allah, hence enemies of faith and Islamic Kashmir.

Check the channels and see for yourself. I won't give those links.

So What is stopping you from holding a plebiscite? Hold it and show the result to the whole world and put pressure on India.
Holding a plebiscite in a region where locals hold rallies in favour of Pakistan is madness.

Such plebiscites take place in troubled regions.

Dear baniya why u forget that it's been years ur army is fighting in valley!!! Plz don't claim such bullshits!! You know it's not gonna happen!!! Wait and see more will join Hisb! IN SHA ALLAH

Dear Mussalli, Our army would continue to send these terrorists the hell from where they come from.

As I said before, those Muslims living in other states of India should follow the laws.

Situation in Kashmir is different.
That is not true.

How did Indian Mujaheedin get formed?

How many operations did SIMI try in Kashmir?

Who were the informers of so many LeT, Hizb operations in various parts of the country?

Our media and Govt. blames Pakistan sometimes because it is the easy way out, when actually a lot of work is due to insider support.

Same thing happens in Pakistan too. APC attackers for examples also must have had local support. It's always that way.

Watch the videos. Follow the Hizbul channels if you can.

You will know what happens. Try to install Telegram and check the messages they share.

Back in the day we had stickers on our doors - saying that we are criminals for not accepting Allah, hence enemies of faith and Islamic Kashmir.

Check the channels and see for yourself. I won't give those links.
Why not give a troublemaker region it's independence and have nothing to do with it.?

Dear Mussalli, Our army would continue to send these terrorists the hell from where they come from.
...until your resources dry out, you lose countless lives and Kashmir gains independence.

We are not killing Kashmiris on daily basis. Neither have they revolted against the state.
There are hardly any Kashmiris in Pakistan, you have north Punjabis and Pahadis in Mirpur etc who pretend to be Kashmiris.

They don't even speak the Koshur tongue. There is zero or next to negligible real Kashmiris or their culture in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom