What's new

Build ties like India does, Pak tells Afghanistan

ksgokul

Reaction score
NEW YORK: Citing the "enormous maturity" shown by India in dealing with Indo-Pak issues, Pakistan has advised Afghanistan to "take a leaf out of the Indian book" and learn about building ties, instead of engaging in an "accusatory game" towards it.

Even if a "leaf falls on the grass in Afghanistan", president Hamid Karzai points a finger towards Islamabad saying the "Pakistanis must have done it", Pakistan's ambassador to the UN Abdullah Hussain Haroon said.

"It does not work that way. I think India would be a good example for Karzai to follow in which he should realize that this accusatory game gets no where," he said.

He said a "massive change around" has come in India-Pakistan relations, as the two neighbours are beginning to see "things from each others' perspective".

Source : Build ties like India does, Pak tells Afghanistan - The Times of India

well originally if India didn,t have Nukes:hitwall: if i am wrong prove me
You didn't get what I said there, you see if you didn't have'em we wouldn't have to act like a goody two shoes. If there weren't nukes with the US/UK/CN/Israel/former USSR then the world would've been alot safer & we wouldn't have to deal with those bullies but alas that's wishful thinking, so you could argue that nukes alongwith computers were the find of the 20th century though in this 21st century they are leading to an unparalleled arms race with the world being a more dangerous place than it ever was !

Back
Top Bottom