What's new

BSF to get 500 4x4 SUVs to replace Maruti Gypsy

Yar itna sharif lawyer bhi mat bana karo ki tankhwa 4 dijit hi reh jaye !! Thoda maska chaska dalo, bhaari client pakdo, set ho jao. Phir aisi ek gaadi kya, bahut saree ghar ke saamne khada karo. Law padhne ka maza hi kya hai phir

Experience counts .. abhi 1 saal nai huwa degree hath ai... soch raha hoon Bar kar loon.. ya judicial exams appear ho jaon next year

Well If service is an issue, then I might not feel confident to take out off road.

Bro they are working hard like mountain mules all over the country carrying dozens of passengers. Can't be that bad. Tata and Mahindra though you will find everywhere, across the country. Firodias can't compete against that.

Really good taste in cars. The Accord is another beast. Friend owns the 3 liter one. Bc drinks petrol like a camel. Lol But once you're behind the wheel, what a bluddy car!
Bhai in Pak ive seen people using CNG kits on Benz n Land cruisers.. :lol:

Experience counts .. abhi 1 saal nai huwa degree hath ai... soch raha hoon Bar kar loon.. ya judicial exams appear ho jaon next year

I am a lawyer myself, not a practicing one. I work as an HR in an MNC. Its trending here in India. MBA+LAW=Money. but when it comes to me, this formula for some reason doesn't work. May be I should practice a bit and get into advisorship.

Bro they are working hard like mountain mules all over the country carrying dozens of passengers. Can't be that bad. Tata and Mahindra though you will find everywhere, across the country. Firodias can't compete against that.

There is a Force showroom where I live. I'm gonna go for a test drive.

Well If service is an issue, then I might not feel confident to take out off road.
Here is a factory modified gurkha... if somehow it was introduced in Pak.. people would buy it in a heartbeat..
RFC-Gurkha.jpg

In Pak we have people (clubs and individual rally drivers) pumping millions in their toyotas or imports...

I am a lawyer myself, not a practicing one. I work as an HR in an MNC. Its trending here in India. MBA+LAW=Money. but when it comes to me, this formula for some reason doesn't work. May be I should practice a bit and get into advisorship.

There is a Force showroom where I live. I'm gonna go for a test drive.
Same here alot of people are doin MBAs..

Advisory is a good option.. clean and comfortable...

TATA.jpg

Tata Motors says that the initial order for the Safari Storme involves 3,192 units. “Potentially, the order can grow 10-fold,” Vernon Noronha, vice-president, Defence & Government Business, Tata Motors, told Autocar Professional. The contract for the order is expected to be signed soon. It is learnt that the Army will replace its parc of 35,000 vehicles and the practice is to invite tenders from makers of ‘in-service’ vehicles. ‘In-service’ vehicle, as the term suggests, is any vehicle which is already approved and is in use by the Army.

Most of the Xenons that Tata Motors will supply to the armed forces, will be used by the BSF, which has inducted new Border Out Post (BOP) vehicles to upgrade and enhance the efficiency of troop movement along the border. Tata Motors says it has received an order for over 500 Xenons. Features like airbags and AC (to keep soldiers cool at areas with soaring temperatures) and the higher utility value that a pickup offers helped the Xenon to bag the order. The twin-cab version of the Xenon has been picked up by the forces. Mahindra’s Bolero Camper was also in the race for the order.

It is also to be noted that Tata Motors has also bagged a contract to supply 350 units of its SAK 32 4X4 tipper model to the Border Roads Organisation (BRO). The order is worth Rs 63 crore. Thanks to the government’s focus on developing road infrastructure in the border states of North East India, this figure could go up three-fold, according to Noronha. With such developments, and perhaps some more coming up, Noronha is confident of a 50-55 percent growth in Tata Motors’ defence business this year.

The Tata Xenon 4x4 is tough, agile and ideal for carrying 5-6 troops
9-Xenon-4-x-4-Smart.jpg
11-Xenon-LHS-Side-Best.jpg
14-Xenon-Profile-Blur-Background.jpg
Tata-Motors_Defence-3569.jpg

Back
Top Bottom