What's new

BSF soldier killed in ceasefire violation by Pakistan

The guy was snipped in revenge to the Indian sniper killing a old Pakistani men in Azad Kashmir few days ago.

Pakistan makes border violations and honourable India never does? Indian media are spineless cowards. They shouldn't be called media they should be called mouthpieces

Pakistan makes border violations and honourable India never does? Indian media are spineless cowards. They shouldn't be called media they should be called mouthpieces

When we say we did border violations and carried out strikes, you don't believe. When we say, we didn't fire, you guys don't believe.

When we say we did border violations and carried out strikes, you don't believe. When we say, we didn't fire, you guys don't believe.

Luxury of being an Indian....................

Both ways your soldiers get killed and you as a nation gets ridiculed

but fear not !!

@Storm Force will tell you how the soft power works

Luxury of being an Indian....................

Both ways your soldiers get killed and you as a nation gets ridiculed

but fear not !!

@Storm Force will tell you how the soft power works

So how many soldiers you lost during cease border violations? Oh yes, I forgot, even your Parliament doesn't know it, how would you know it.

So how many soldiers you lost during cease border violations? Oh yes, I forgot, even your Parliament doesn't know it, how would you know it.

And why are you worried about Pakistani soldiers?

Oh you are looking for a face saver which you won't get no matter what.

Soldiers are there for a purpose. When that purpose is achieved we will do the counting

Back
Top Bottom