What's new

BSF shoots Indian youth trying to enter Bangladesh illegally

Like a 15 year old girl? Google Felani Bangladesh.

From your post, I think you will get a sadistic pleasure in seeing a dead body of a teenager hanging on the border barb wire.

A shame Felanis case was largely unnoticed. No strong feelings were shown by the Bangladeshi public and the cause fell.

View attachment 733069

Indian Border Security Force (BSF) shot and injured a citizen of the country when he was entering Bangladesh through Kurigram's Fulbari border last night.

Nageshwari police rescued and admitted the youth to Kurigram General Hospital with bullet wounds, Lt Col Touhidul Alam, Captain of Lalmonirhat BGB Battalion-15; and Officer-in-Charge of local police station Roushan Kabir, told reporters.

The injured -- Milon Miah (18), son of Guzu Alam of Shahidaler Kuthi village under Sahebganj thana of India's Cooch Behar -- was illegally crossing the border to visit his maternal grandfather's house in Nageshwari upazila, police said.

Talking to media at the hospital, the victim said after being shot, he received treatment at Nageshwar Upazila Health Complex and went to his grandfather's residence.

When police came to know, he was rushed to Kurigram General Hospital around 3:30am.

His condition is stable at present, said Dr Pulol Kumar Sarkar, Resident Medical Officer (RMO) of the hospital.

Bangladesh Border Guard will take further decision on whether any legal action will be taken against the youth.

"We are looking into it. We will convey our decision through a press release later," Lt Col Touhidul Alam said.

very sad ,
parents should take care , illegal border crossing is dangerous .

Like a 15 year old girl? Google Felani Bangladesh.

From your post, I think you will get a sadistic pleasure in seeing a dead body of a teenager hanging on the border barb wire.
A border that's prone to illegal arms, drugs, animals, and human trafficking, did the girl crossed that fence alone?
Her family pushed her through the fence at night, so yeah, unfortunate but it's the crime is committed by the parents who risked getting shot at to enter India illegally with a 15-year-old kid.

Last edited:
The border with Bangladesh is not a hostile one...may be we can be humane to human beings on both side?
Where I live it's infested with these lots, no IDs, leech on our resources, do thuggery and then get arrested or killed. Bangladeshis wanted in Kerala murders held in Vizag. When such things happen, BSF gets a lot of blame for failing to control illegal crossings and when they act this way, they also get the blame. It's not a hostile border, but illegal migrants are an issue that should be addressed by both sides.

A border that's prone to illegal arms, drugs, animals, and human trafficking, did the girl crossed that fence alone?
Her family pushed her through the fence at night, so yeah, unfortunate but it's the crime is committed by the parents who risked getting shot at to enter India illegally with a 15-year-old kid.

I don't think you are getting the point.

When BGB can arrest Indian citizens entering Bangladesh illegally and then return them through flag meetings and due process, why can't BSF do the same?

That poor girl definitely didn't have money to get a passport and travel formally. She was I think working in delhi as a housemaid. But that is not a crime worth dying for. According to the reports, her family had already crossed over and waiting for her. Her clothes got stuck on the barbed wire fence and she started crying. And that's when the BSF thugs started shooting at her. Does the sound of a girl cry seem threatening enough for you to shoot in that direction?

Why couldn't BSF jawans arrest her instead?

Guess we will never know if the guys who shot her was drunk on duty. Cause Indian court acquitted him.

It's a common knowledge smugglers bribe corrupt jawans on both sides and get through with ease. The ones who try to smuggle without paying are the ones who gets shot. So in essence, BSF is nothing but neighborhood thugs. Takes the "hafta" and let's the criminal do their business with ease.

Here is an example of BSF thuggery. I have never seen a professional force throwing stones at civilians. But apparently BSF does. Goes on to show the level of maturity and training these guys get.

The BGB soldiers exercised great patience in tolerating the thugs and showed maturity and restraint to not aggravate the situation by firing at them, even though these morons were entering Bangladesh territory illegally while throwing stones at villagers. This happened quite recently in Burimari border, most likely didn't reach any major news outlet.

Burimari Border is a very busy border crossing with Bangladeshi tourists going to Darjeeling. I myself have travelled through many times when I was attending boarding school in Darjeeling back in the 90s and early 2000s. I can certainly say that nothing has changed with these BSF thugs. Even then you could see them getting into altercation with the local dalals from both sides over their "cut" of the pie. Stink of spirits even in broad daylight. They were thugs in the past and remain thugs to date.

No wonder they get their hind side kicked when faced with armed opponents.

Last edited:
I don't think you are getting the point.

When BGB can arrest Indian citizens entering Bangladesh illegally and then return them through flag meetings and due process, why can't BSF do the same?

That poor girl definitely didn't have money to get a passport and travel formally. She was I think working in delhi as a housemaid. But that is not a crime worth dying for. According to the reports, her family had already crossed over and waiting for her. Her clothes got stuck on the barbed wire fence and she started crying. And that's when the BSF thugs started shooting at her. Does the sound of a girl cry seem threatening enough for you to shoot in that direction?

Why couldn't BSF jawans arrest her instead?

Guess we will never know if the guys who shot her was drunk on duty. Cause Indian court acquitted him.

It's a common knowledge smugglers bribe corrupt jawans on both sides and get through with ease. The ones who try to smuggle without paying are the ones who gets shot. So in essence, BSF is nothing but neighborhood thugs. Takes the "hafta" and let's the criminal do their business with ease.

Here is an example of BSF thuggery. I have never seen a professional force throwing stones at civilians. But apparently BSF does. Goes on to show the level of maturity and training these guys get.

The BGB soldiers exercised great patience in tolerating the thugs and showed maturity to not aggravate the situation by firing at them, even though these morons were entering Bangladesh territory illegally while throwing stones at villagers. This happened quite recently in Burimari border, most likely didn't reach any major news outlet.

Burimari Border is a very busy border with Bangladeshi tourists going to Darjeeling. I myself have travelled through many times when I was attending boarding school in Darjeeling back in the 90s and early 2000s. I can certainly say that nothing has changed with these BSF thugs. Even then you could see them getting into altercation with the local dalals from both sides over their "cut" of the pie. Stink of spirits even in broad daylight. They were thugs in the past and remain thugs to date.

No wonder they get their hind side kicked when faced with armed opponents.
I'm perfectly on point. Our borders are not open to freedom of travel (yet) and are prone to smuggling. in essence, our border with BD is a security threat. You should also know that West Bengal brothels are filling up with Bangladeshis. Not only your statement is getting from bad to worse if she was a housemaid in Delhi, that also makes it Child labour while working illegally in India, the father and mother should be arrested for child endangerment and involuntary manslaughter.

BSF men are not there as harbingers of peace and sing Amar Shonar Bangla. They are there to enforce border protection. I don't believe they are perfect people who don't fall for money. But the one's that enforce strict border control does a very good job. And those who cross illegally for whatever godforsaken reason deserve what's coming, you know you will get shot at, and yet you did what you did.

I'm perfectly on point. Our borders are not open to freedom of travel (yet) and are prone to smuggling. in essence, our border with BD is a security threat. You should also know that West Bengal brothels are filling up with Bangladeshis. Not only your statement is getting from bad to worse if she was a housemaid in Delhi, that also makes it Child labour while working illegally in India, the father and mother should be arrested for child endangerment and involuntary manslaughter.

BSF men are not there as harbingers of peace and sing Amar Shonar Bangla. They are there to enforce border protection. I don't believe they are perfect people who don't fall for money. But the one's that enforce strict border control does a very good job. And those who cross illegally for whatever godforsaken reason deserve what's coming, you know you will get shot at, and yet you did what you did.

Enforce strict border control. Good joke. One just needs few notes of rupees to get through.

It seems like you have a lot of experience visiting those brothels. Must have done it for research purpose.

Oh and please cut the crap about child labor. As if India is a land of milk and honey where no children are forced to work due to poverty.

The fact that you are justifying shooting of a child, is disgusting. Be a human being first and then you can think of being whatever nationality you wanna be. I see no point in talking to you any further.

I can not either. You can do a survey here if you want to see the percentage.

No need to, not even every Indian speaks Hindi. One of ex-PM could not speak hindi properly. Many other languages have more history compared to hindi.

Enforce strict border control. Good joke. One just needs few notes of rupees to get through.

It seems like you have a lot of experience visiting those brothels. Must have done it for research purpose.

Oh and please cut the crap about child labor. As if India is a land of milk and honey where no children are forced to work due to poverty.

The fact that you are justifying shooting of a child, is disgusting. Be a human being first and then you can think of being whatever nationality you wanna be. I see no point in talking to you any further.
They're also shooting em I say it's a good balance.

It doesn't take one to visit brothels, just be aware of what happens around you. :lol:
Growing number of Bangladeshi women in Indian brothels

The point being, Bangladeshis crossing illegally should be stopped from both sides, you guys are no good for us so stay in your land of milk and honey don't come to India pole vaulting. Also, using a child to rake up emotion and covering up the dirtbag pigs who cross into India, commit murder, thieving and rape then leave is even more disgusting. So save it.
India nun rape case: Bangladeshi man jailed for life

Bangladeshi natives behind gold theft at Omassery

Bangladeshis wanted in Kerala murders held in Vizag

Sentenced to death in Bangladesh, criminal arrested by STF in Delhi

Back
Top Bottom