What's new

BSF returns runaway Pakistani boy carrying pictures of Bollywood stars

Good gesture, we returned the girl and you reciprocate.

Homework hi kara dete becharay ko yar.
Is baar wo Homework Copy ki jagah Bollywood stars ke posters le aaya tha....Agli baar jaab Home work copy layega to Homework karwa ke bhejenge....

dude its the same thing you can hear from the BJP and SHIV SENNA and Saffaron group they Say that muslims that sympathize with Pakistan should be allowed to live in pakistan and I agree with them in that respect, there is no peace between the 2 countries till indian occupied kashmir becomes part of pakistan according to british mandate at that time majority muslim states are part of pakistan No matter who the Freaking Ruler of the State is Because British Governed whole of Subcontinent Not some Has been Raja's family Before the East india company took Control of the whole subcontinent and Even then their would be no peace because of Indian Nationalism which barks at every Door, SO here i agree with the fellow indians that say muslims that sympathize with Pakistan should come to pakistan to live and all the Indian Sympathizers(aman ki asha) wannabee hindu lovers should Go back to India WHere they Belong this will Solve One problem and the other problem will be solved either with war or with Fair UN mandated Elections in the Kashmir to see which side they really wanna go or if they want Independence which india will never agree to

"thank you come again"

You should also have paid more attention to the punctuation lessons.

From what I could make out from your post, you are trying to say something about nationalists in India wanting muslims to go to pakistan, like you want "hindu sympathisers" to go to India. Then you are commiting the error of thinking that everybody is like you. Of seeing India as a bigger mirror image of yourself.

No nationalist in India wants anything of the sort. Maybe extremist hindu fundamentalists do. (BJP is not one of them, by the way; they gave India her first muslim president.)

Indians have a sense of identity that transcends religions. It is a secular nation, where everybody is free to choose their religion. Neither the BJP nor most people in India, except the very fringe elements would say something like that. And no NATIONALIST would put religion above nation. "Nationalism" implies that, by its very definition - nation above everything else. The nation state of India has nothing to do with religions, and does not demand religious adherence from her citizens. "Pakistani sympathisers", if there are any, may go to pakistan - whatever their religious beliefs are. But if you think that there are people in the world who want to become pakistanis, well, you have a higher opinion of your country than anybody else does.

You should also have paid more attention to the punctuation lessons.

From what I could make out from your post, you are trying to say something about nationalists in India wanting muslims to go to pakistan, like you want "hindu sympathisers" to go to India. Then you are commiting the error of thinking that everybody is like you. Of seeing India as a bigger mirror image of yourself.

No nationalist in India wants anything of the sort. Maybe extremist hindu fundamentalists do. (BJP is not one of them, by the way; they gave India her first muslim president.)

Indians have a sense of identity that transcends religions. It is a secular nation, where everybody is free to choose their religion. Neither the BJP nor most people in India, except the very fringe elements would say something like that. And no NATIONALIST would put religion above nation. "Nationalism" implies that, by its very definition - nation above everything else. The nation state of India has nothing to do with religions, and does not demand religious adherence from her citizens. "Pakistani sympathisers", if there are any, may go to pakistan - whatever their religious beliefs are. But if you think that there are people in the world who want to become pakistanis, well, you have a higher opinion of your country than anybody else does.

what ever dude, What ever makes you happy Now Tell BSF to Return Chinese Soldiers back to China

"thank you come again"

what ever dude, What ever makes you happy Now Tell BSF to Return Chinese Soldiers back to China

"thank you come again"

Off topic for the thread. If you are left with nothing to say, admit that graciously, or just remain silent, instead of off topic flaim baits.

(And BSF doesnt guard the Indo-china border, the ITBP do. Currently they are happily camping a few feet away from the chinese soldiers, wondering what they hope to achieve by squatting there. The chinese soldiers, unlike the pakistani teenager, will know their way back home. If you want to discuss that, go to the relevant thread.)

Off topic for the thread. If you are left with nothing to say, admit that graciously, or just remain silent, instead of off topic flaim baits.

(And BSF doesnt guard the Indo-china border, the ITBP do. Currently they are happily camping a few feet away from the chinese soldiers, wondering what they hope to achieve by squatting there. The chinese soldiers, unlike the pakistani teenager, will know their way back home. If you want to discuss that, go to the relevant thread.)

I guess you don't have a basic comprehension level when i said what ever makes you happy, If you really live in USA you know that means "i Give Up and YOU WIN in an argument" so Either Your False Flagging or A JUST COMPLETE FOB

"thank you come again"

Don't even bother.

I guess you don't have a basic comprehension level when i said what ever makes you happy, If you really live in USA you know that means "i Give Up and YOU WIN in an argument" so Either Your False Flagging or A JUST COMPLETE FOB
"thank you come again"

Says the guy who doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're", and hasn't learnt to use a full stop. Anyway, this is getting pointless, so I'll take @joekrish 's advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
have you ever used a text service on a cellular phone if you did do you know the lingo standards of text LOL was not even in dictionary before Text service and Here on these Forums we are not writing an official document/letter or presenting a News Article to each other we are basically communicating the fastest way possible So if you want to be a grammar Nazi fine by me which Just makes you a even Bigger FOB since english is not my first language neither Yours

"thank you Come again" FOB

have you ever used a text service on a cellular phone if you did do you know the lingo standards of text LOL was not even in dictionary before Text service and Here on these Forums we are not writing an official document/letter or presenting a News Article to each other we are basically communicating the fastest way possible So if you want to be a grammar Nazi fine by me which Just makes you a even Bigger FOB since english is not my first language neither Yours

"thank you Come again" FOB

I hope you know the #1 criteria to be a FOB is 2 tokk lyk dis.

I hope you know the #1 criteria to be a FOB is 2 tokk lyk dis.
may be in Australia, but then again in England and Aussie land Their accent is f**ked up any ways because they Cannot seem to pronounce tomatoes right but then contradict them selves when saying potatoes SO Their English language is Flawed specially their Accent Because YOU Dont SAY AAAA when you read the letter A YOu say AAY not AAA so they seem to think its cool to f***k up things so basically they are literally Dumb when they Enter School and that SH!T sticks to them till they Die

SO technically even if your born their and are white when you come here In AMerica you will be made fun off because ur FOB language Skills which is hard to comprehend because i don't know why the pretend to have a thick accent when their news channel have more of a american standard of speaking which is quite understandable then what they talk to each other in the street and understand it too i am amazed at it. EVERY Country should have their accent standards based on countries news channel e.g in Pakistan THE PTV english News have virtually no or very minor accent compared to indian ENglish news channels and other Pakistani Egnlish News channels

"thank you come again"

may be in Australia, but then again in England and Aussie land Their accent is f**ked up any ways because they Cannot seem to pronounce tomatoes right but then contradict them selves when saying potatoes SO Their English language is Flawed specially their Accent Because YOU Dont SAY AAAA when you read the letter A YOu say AAY not AAA so they seem to think its cool to f***k up things so basically they are literally Dumb when they Enter School and that SH!T sticks to them till they Die

SO technically even if your born their and are white when you come here In AMerica you will be made fun off because ur FOB language Skills which is hard to comprehend because i don't know why the pretend to have a thick accent when their news channel have more of a american standard of speaking which is quite understandable then what they talk to each other in the street and understand it too i am amazed at it. EVERY Country should have their accent standards based on countries news channel e.g in Pakistan THE PTV english News have virtually no or very minor accent compared to indian ENglish news channels and other Pakistani Egnlish News channels

"thank you come again"

I had to literally read your post three times, still not understanding most of it.

Anyway, it must have slipped my mind, terrible English is a pre-requisite to fit in, in the USA. Thanks for the reminder, I'll correct this fault of mine if/when I travel to the States.

Good gesture :)

Should have maybe helped him with his homework too :P
yeah B.S.F. did a good job by sending him back to his country!i think we should have a joint mechanism to solve cases like this as most of these people who cross the border on both sides are innocent!btw dude how come you got over a thousand "thanks" for a mere 174 posts:woot:,mujhe bhi toh bataao iska raaz:P!

yeah B.S.F. did a good job by sending him back to his country!i think we should have a joint mechanism to solve cases like this as most of these people who cross the border on both sides are innocent!btw dude how come you got over a thousand "thanks" for a mere 174 posts:woot:,mujhe bhi toh bataao iska raaz:P!

Yep, sounds good.

Haha, I dont know myself :P Posted some funny pictures, some good posts and some funny ones I guess ;)

i think india should allow pakistanis that want to go to india and live asylum we dont need bollywood lovers or indian sympathizers in pakistan now matter how old they are it compromises National Security of Pakistan Deeply Specially the journalists and other celebs that oppose the 2 nation theory in favour of majority hindu rule over the subcontinent

Says the guy who lives in a country (and probably pays taxes to this country) that openly rapes Pak sovereignty on a monthly base by killing PA jawans, women, children etc in drone strikes and undertook a commando operation deep inside Pakistan.

OT. Good gesture, such news should not be in the headlines. Such behaviour should be made normal at the border.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom