What's new

BSF picks up 1, BGB detains 2

Dada, tumi bangali?? Indian occupation are british occupation to tumaderke pura delusional baniye dieche dekchi. prothome indian occupation theke ber hoie asen dada tarpor boro boro kota bolen. ekono amader diker lukera tumaderke manus bole kintu baki indian derke Pig bole dake. kichu din por manus are pig ek hoie jabe dekchi.
Ore Bokachoda I am an Indian Sikh belonging to the Matharu clan!!!Both my father and Grandfather were born and brought up in Kolkata and my sister is married to a Bengali Brahmin.Now let me tell u this Bengali Hindus are in no way similar to their Muslim counter parts on the Eastern side and are racially and linguistically different and also superior in many aspects. . . .!!And they hate these Bangladeshi Muslims pole vaulting into Bengal and coming up with illegal slums here and there and are even more pissed off by the fact that successive Govt.'s have turned a blind eye to it as because it adds to their Muslim Vote banks.

We should just fence the border from both sides, no such issues then from either side

Ore Bokachoda I am an Indian Sikh belonging to the Matharu clan!!!Both my father and Grandfather were born and brought up in Kolkata and my sister is married to a Bengali Brahmin.Now let me tell u this Bengali Hindus are in no way similar to their Muslim counter parts on the Eastern side and are racially and linguistically different and also superior in many aspects. . . .!!And they hate these Bangladeshi Muslims pole vaulting into Bengal and coming up with illegal slums here and there and are even more pissed off by the fact that successive Govt.'s have turned a blind eye to it as because it adds to their Muslim Vote banks.

Pig bolate ki rag korlen naki dada .. oh sorry Sardar Ji.

Yeah that's true, Lets hope that BSF should make it 110% of the otherside.

p.s: Aaj bada pyar aa raha hai Bangaliyo per ? Kya baat hai ? :D

i always like bangladeshis (until they didn't troll pakistan)

1415.gif
1415.gif
1415.gif
:pakistan:
1415.gif
1415.gif
1415.gif

most probably work of some nationalist young officers!! Don't mess with them indians! No more 2001 type massacre please. We are peaceful nation and we don't want to kill neighbours!

great I hope BDins will not cry from next time over border killings.

atleast u r truthful :D

Back
Top Bottom