What's new

BSF, Pak Rangers exchange sweets on Eid

its a good thing..after all we all are human beings and we are not at war with each other. Peace!

Are we sure bro? In 65 years we had 3 full wars, 2 limited wars, 3 decade long insurgency and cross-border terrorism, Parliament attack, 26/11 Mumbai attack, and numerous border skirmishes; are you really sure we are not at war?

I strongly believe we are wasting our time & energy in all these peace-talk and goodwill gestures; nothing’s going to come out of it. Just think, the most powerful & resourceful entity in Pakistan is the Pakistani military establishment along with ISI, and they got into such an elevated position because of the enmity with India. Permanent enmity with India is in their own interest, they will sabotage each & every effort of Indo-Pak peace & friendship. We are chasing el-dorado here.

BSF shouldn't have exchanged sweets, at least to show respect to their fallen comrades.

Kashmir is as part of india as maratharan is part os Pakistan...you decide.

Seems like media & army in india has made all indian minds dumb & retarded, some indian dreaming Kashmir as indian part is like some Pakistani dreaming maratharan as Pakistan's part.

You must be living under a rock en!! If its a part of pakistan den i dont see pakistani army der....!!
instead u complain about atrocities by Indian Army in Kashmir Region.... You sir, are confused... first u cry of Kashmiris being killed by the IA and en u say dat its not a part of India......:cuckoo:

You must be living under a rock en!! If its a part of pakistan den i dont see pakistani army der....!!
instead u complain about atrocities by Indian Army in Kashmir Region.... You sir, are confused... first u cry of Kashmiris being killed by the IA and en u say dat its not a part of India......:cuckoo:

Yea sorry i don't live in a SUPA DUPA PAWA, never wanna live in.:laughcry:

And no sir i'm not confused before i talk about indian army atrocities in IOK-Maqbooza Kashmir which is not part of india but is occupied by india. So my both post are same it is you who is having comprehension issues.

Yea sorry i don't live in a SUPA DUPA PAWA, never wanna live in.:laughcry:

And no sir i'm not confused before i talk about indian army atrocities in IOK-Maqbooza Kashmir which is not part of india but is occupied by india. So my both post are same it is you who is having comprehension issues.

Being occupied is same as being a part!! It has Indian Control Over It. Period.

Are we sure bro? In 65 years we had 3 full wars, 2 limited wars, 3 decade long insurgency and cross-border terrorism, Parliament attack, 26/11 Mumbai attack, and numerous border skirmishes; are you really sure we are not at war?

I strongly believe we are wasting our time & energy in all these peace-talk and goodwill gestures; nothing’s going to come out of it. Just think, the most powerful & resourceful entity in Pakistan is the Pakistani military establishment along with ISI, and they got into such an elevated position because of the enmity with India. Permanent enmity with India is in their own interest, they will sabotage each & every effort of Indo-Pak peace & friendship. We are chasing el-dorado here.

BSF shouldn't have exchanged sweets, at least to show respect to their fallen comrades.

Stop whining on PDF, please demand such actions from your government. When you people shout again and again about Mumbai attacks, of parliament attack, please don't forget to blame on Pakistan about the samjhota express incident, in which 60 plus Pakistanis were burnt alive on your soil before the mumbai attacks... and your interior minister jumped up to blame us immediately......baat wohi hay meri jan...doodh kay dhullay tum bhi nahi ho but your propaganda machinery is the best of the best. Your media is creating war hysteria like never before, and we are celebrating our Eid day :dance3: :dance3: . In the upcoming month Pakistan would be the topic of the political speeches by your politicians to gain some significant advantage, until the new government would be elected to start the peace process again....:omghaha::omghaha::enjoy::enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom