What's new

BSF jawan commits suicide after setting wife on fire

I thought it is forbidden in Hindu religion to have more then one wife. is it ?
The body of Ritu, reportedly Kumar's third wife, was found in a semi-burnt condition near the house of the BSF jawan, he said.
its not legal but he may have divorced the other twos .. !

Human beings by nature is polygamous. So scientifically it's not a crime to have multiple partners.

I heart that first, it was OK for a Hindu to have more then one wife. but then, sometime ago, Maha Pandit's ( I don't know if this word is right, i just used it) decided that a Hindu man can only marry one Lady. So that's why i was asking how can he marry 3 wife's simultaneously.

I heart that first, it was OK for a Hindu to have more then one wife. but then, sometime ago, Maha Pandit's ( I don't know if this word is right, i just used it) decided that a Hindu man can only marry one Lady. So that's why i was asking how can he marry 3 wife's simultaneously.
I m not telling that it's ok for some particular relegious person can marry many and others can marry one like that,I m not bringing Hindu or Muslim or Jew or xtian or anything. As a human being it's scientifically acceptable to have many partners. I think you are a man,now you tell the truth how many times did you fantasies about other women, I did it many times. So basically like other mammals we human beings are polygamous in nature,and that polygamous instinct in our gene is forcing us to search for many sexual partners,Atleat in our mind.
And in India, marrying many women at a time is prohibited by law and it's a criminal offence and will be procicuted in court,exceptions are allowed only for Muslims.

I m not telling that it's ok for some particular relegious person can marry many and others can marry one like that,I m not bringing Hindu or Muslim or Jew or xtian or anything. As a human being it's scientifically acceptable to have many partners. I think you are a man,now you tell the truth how many times did you fantasies about other women, I did it many times. So basically like other mammals we human beings are polygamous in nature,and that polygamous instinct in our gene is forcing us to search for many sexual partners,Atleat in our mind.
And in India, marrying many women at a time is prohibited by law and it's a criminal offence and will be procicuted in court,exceptions are allowed only for Muslims.

I am aware of the fact that Male human can have more then one wife. I was particularly asking about Hindu religion.

Which you answered. thanks.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom