What's new

BSF jawan commits suicide after setting wife on fire

being in military is tough job. One must be provided proper counselling.
lif3 outside in civilian diaspora is actually very diffrent.

soldiers around the world are found to have some psychological issues.

specially in indian condition where they have to go through hard times from war zone to unprofessional treatment they receive. they deserve to have a proper counselling team.

Jammer Mia, you know why ISRO succeded ? We Chose to do OPPOSITE of what you are doing on this forum for the past 10 years. And still going strong.

If you had a blog about science and invested even half your energy to do something better, given your abilities to search and find relevant info, im sure it would have made a huge difference for the young minds following you. But what have you given them ? Selective News that somehow says something negative about India ?

Does this help in building more scientist or engineers or mathematics in your country ? Sadly No.

There is nothing wrong in your approach. But thats one of the two options.

We always have two options to win. But We as Indians tend to choose.. to focus... make efforts n...draw a Bigger Line rather making efforts to shorten the opponent's line !

Suparco vs ISRO is one such Example.
If thats far fetched....You got to think why your Top Nuclear Scientist .. Father of the Islamic Bomb...endorsed Water Car Engineer !

@WebMaster @Imran Khan
Swal Gandum aur Jawab Chana...
There you go, any chance to mention anything you may have achieved.
well, let me put it this way, every country has it's priorities and achievements, let me give you some examples, with the help of every major aviation producer you started your LCA project some three decades earlier, today even after over 20 years it's barely entering service, we OTOH, started a JV with China and within a decade, we are even exporting it, just like we are exporting the Mashaq trainers where as you are having to import even the likes of PC-7 which incidentally first flew in 1966.
As for ISRO, good luck to you but before heading out to Mars, i think we should first care for those living on mother earth, farmers are considered a nation's breadbasket, we can at least rejoice that our farmers are not toasting Space missions with anti-pesticides.

@nair @XiNiX @thesolar65 @noksss @hembo you guys should follow the advice of fellow bakht

Son, its a bit late for us oldies....

Swal Gandum aur Jawab Chana...
There you go, any chance to mention anything you may have achieved.
well, let me put it this way, every country has it's priorities and achievements, let me give you some examples, with the help of every major aviation producer you started your LCA project some three decades earlier, today even after over 20 years it's barely entering service, we OTOH, started a JV with China and within a decade, we are even exporting it, just like we are exporting the Mashaq trainers where as you are having to import even the likes of PC-7 which incidentally first flew in 1966.
As for ISRO, good luck to you but before heading out to Mars, i think we should first care for those living on mother earth, farmers are considered a nation's breadbasket, we can at least rejoice that our farmers are not toasting Space missions with anti-pesticides.

Good Luck ! Thank you for caring the farmers of my Country. But the day THIS ( Men and Women from US, UAE...Clapping... for Your Rocket launch !) happens.. You will Really feel proud ( Which can NEVER be be achieved with your kind of Approach ... ) :

Last edited:
MIRROR. !!
However, never see you making any such contribution or query on any threads by your country fellows.
There is a reason.... I normally avoid such threads... I try to stick to indian threads...

What are all the search words you normally use @Windjammer
Indian, Soldier, Dead, Death, Killed, Suicide.

There are many nut cases here on pdf from all over the world, but this guy and his love for Indian Dead Guys just makes him a winner.

@Indian Members

Plz stop shooting the messenger...irrespective of the fact that message is shared due to low class pathetic thought process...in the end who cares about motives...read it and move on..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom