What's new

BSF foils infiltration bid in Kathua, 5th this week

Pakistan has no interest in attacking india you can see that by comparing both countries economy. Bsf misadventures force us to retaliate.
Your position is understandable. Mostly, we do deal with the infiltrators inside our borders.. However, as the security net gets better with the addition of newer tech, it is essential for the other side to tie us down elsewhere by providing direct covering fire. When such fire is taken from the other side of the border, we must also fire across the border. This can be avoided... the infiltrators can be split into groups who provide said cover from inside pak...when we retaliate, you can report a civillian being killed, and register strong protest...innocents, and soldiers do not need to die without purpose.

Your position is understandable. Mostly, we do deal with the infiltrators inside our borders.. However, as the security net gets better with the addition of newer tech, it is essential for the other side to tie us down elsewhere by providing direct covering fire. When such fire is taken from the other side of the border, we must also fire across the border. This can be avoided... the infiltrators can be split into groups who provide said cover from inside pak...when we retaliate, you can report a civillian being killed, and register strong protest...innocents, and soldiers do not need to die without purpose.
I think both countries should work together to avoid this situation and destroy terrorists together who try to stir up border firing.

One has to wonder, is there any correlation between these infiltration bids and their ceasefire violations, or am I just indulging in non-social bhanya imagination? :coffee:

One has to wonder, is there any correlation between these infiltration bids and their ceasefire violations, or am I just indulging in non-social bhanya imagination? :coffee:

Amid all the alerts being received on a daily basis about possible attacks, I really hope and pray that President Obama's visit goes off smooth and without any incident anywhere.

But looking at the staggering number of infiltration attempts by Pakistan, I can't help but think 'Something is up'! Hope Doval Sahib is on top of it all.

I think both countries should work together to avoid this situation and destroy terrorists together who try to stir up border firing.
There's the problem. the people you think are terrorists are considered terrorists by us, but dont attack us yet...
Our terrorists are seen by your people as fighting a just war. We cant even agree on the definition of what constitutes a terrorist...fighting them together is going to be harder.
btw please accept my sincere condolences for the peshawar tragedy . I think we can all accept that what happened there was the worst form of barbarism, and the perpetrators can be given no quarter.

Pakistan must be losing big money in all this equipment carried by the dead militants, besides I think pakistan pays them monthly salaries and upkeep for the families of the dead militants. Kerry should take note where USAID is getting spent on.
Pakistan doesnt need to hire anyone... or keep anything..Bsf is involve selling amo what you guys talking about..this is not somthing new to us.. plus come up with stories of your bravery telling by themselves ..
i think you have to clean your army first whos involve numbers of terrorist activities.....
lemme assure you one thing.. if milltant wanted to go to india they dont need pakistani military's cover..
UN obser the situation 24/7 so dont glorify your lie...

Back
Top Bottom