What's new

BSF directed to fire only in self defence: Chidambaram

bad move,
how can you expect such a thing as if the infiltraters will shyaway with mear warning, the infiltration must be controlled
till date there are more than 100000 ill-legal bangaladeshi leaving in India,

dont worry guys BSF is not so Chut** as chidambaram and sonia, now BSF will only kill in self defence but fortunately all illegaly bangladeshi crossers will carry weapons and try to harm BSF hence poor bsf fires in self defence..;):azn:

dont worry guys BSF is not so Chut** as chidambaram and sonia, now BSF will only kill in self defence but fortunately all illegaly bangladeshi crossers will carry weapons and try to harm BSF hence poor bsf fires in self defence..;):azn:

i hope BSF is not as internet teens and they fallow the orders .as they are force under gov . BTW why there is no control on migrants from BD side? they should manage no mans land as i see in thar pakistan 8km from border rangers not allow us to go watch the border .

India needs Strong Leader who can take action and squeeze the reaction. Fortunately, We have. May be by 2014......

1 Month back-Clash will throw them back. I don't know why Bangladeshi come to India illegally to work when they don't like India (mostly) ?? Time will come, when Action will be taken......Sooner or later !!

i hope BSF is not as internet teens and they fallow the orders .as they are force under gov . BTW why there is no control on migrants from BD side? they should manage no mans land as i see in thar pakistan 8km from border rangers not allow us to go watch the border .

There is control. Even, we build Fence also along border. But Border is very long 4,000+ KM with few loop holes. Hence, Some comes to India illegally for some work. They come and live illegally in large country. 90% Bangladeshi are poor although and work as Vote Bank politics. Hence, Actions are not taken yet. Although it is major concern and After few years when BJP will come in power action will be taken.

Even 1/2 Bangladeshi killed crossing border illegally, BD posters says "BSF is Killing" Lol.

India-Pakistan is different Case. Border is Strict also due to various conflict. But BD is different league. Many BD posters says "Haseena is an Indian Agent". So, you can imagine the strength of BD. :)

There is control. Even, we build Fence also along border. But Border is very long 4,000+ KM with few loop holes. Hence, Some comes to India illegally for some work. They come and live illegally in large country. 90% Bangladeshi are poor although and work as Vote Bank politics. Hence, Actions are not taken yet. Although it is major concern and After few years when BJP will come in power action will be taken.

Even 1/2 Bangladeshi killed crossing border illegally, BD posters says "BSF is Killing" Lol.

India-Pakistan is different Case. Border is Strict also due to various conflict. But BD is different league. Many BD posters says "Haseena is an Indian Agent". So, you can imagine the strength of BD. :)

i was thinking if they want to save there citizens they should stop them before BSF and stop them to go near border.

here is my view

along the Kashmir LoC the BSF sets up sentry guns to turn infiltrators into swiss cheese

along the Indo Bangla border we use rubber bullets to stop infiltrators if the infiltrators don't stop then we unfortunately have to bring out the real thing, there are over 10 million illegal Bangladeshis living in India

the fact of the matter is BSF has a duty to perform Chidrabramin or w.e his name is, is only going to make it harder to stop infiltrators let BSF do they're job in protecting the border (humanely)

wow and you guys are surprised when bdeshi members hate on India?
"you ungrateful sons of .........." and rapes and the lot while you advocate their murder here?
some of my Indian brothers are mental, THIS is AWESOME!!, know whats happening in Nepal? The people used the Maoists to get rid of their king but now the Maoists are getting minorities in all referendums and votes cause they are anti India, while too many Nepalese people have family in India who works there or have intermarried etc.
While idiots cry about illegal immigration and turning people to swiss cheese and congress bashing, know that was a move Chanakya would be proud of, diplomacy, bottom up.
P.S: i also get a bit mad when bdeshi members hate on india but, really, i dont care anymore, too many of my fellows here are communal idiots not able to see 2 steps forward or backwards. Unable to see they are making the same mistake pakis did in 1971, dehumanizing someone and then expecting their love??
really smart and moral move imho.

As Bangladeshis are in no mood to learn from the unnecessary deaths of their compatriots at the Indo-BD border , its better we supply BSF with non lethal bullets so that BSF soldiers can avoid unnecessary blood on their hands.

Back
Top Bottom