What's new

BSF decides to deploy DRONES along thr border with Bangladesh..!!

I can equip a toy plane with explosives that explodes when it strikes a contact, that's just kiddy aircraft mind you.When i can do such thing, what IA & IAF will do ;) or you thought that brainstorming exists only in your nation? ;)

You would have to have nearly full accuracy for that project to succeed..
And India is not well known for projects succeeding.. ;)
Tejas a plane that is only painted Indian is still in prototype what makes you think India is so advanced to let a armed drone fly? ;)

You would have to have nearly full accuracy for that project to succeed..
And India is not well known for projects succeeding.. ;)
Tejas a plane that is only painted Indian is still in prototype what makes you think India is so advanced to let a armed drone fly? ;)
----We got the most satellites in space than any SAARC nation does,and we have our military satellites deployed soon, what makes you think that? You guys don't even have your own GPS! Does GOOGLE EARTH even exist in your nation? :P
---Our satellite discovered presence of H20(water) on moon in Chandrayan-I .Where did you guys go then to the sun to beat us? :D
---We launch satellites of other nations for a price how about you? what did you launch other than stink bombs? and suicide bombers killing your own people?

So anything good you got lets TALK not talk BS.
Aukaad mein kuch nahin lekin baatein badi badi!
Show your potential!

----We got the most satellites in space than any SAARC nation does,and we have our military satellites deployed soon, what makes you think that? You guys don't even have your own GPS! Does GOOGLE EARTH even exist in your nation? :P
---Our satellite discovered presence of H20(water) on moon in Chandrayan-I .Where did you guys go then to the sun to beat us? :D
---We launch satellites of other nations for a price how about you? what did you launch other than stink bombs? and suicide bombers killing your own people?

Show your potential!

BSF and India's quest for moon, a rather far fetched linkage, if at all. Could you please tell us as to how many sats India have and what do they all do in the far and yonder space and why should we be impressed while BSF's yet to be acquired drones are being discussed. Incidentally, Pakistan already have a military sat up in the yonder space where India unfortunately have not been able to send a military satellite yet.

Show your potential!

Not really---

The most improtant and funniest thing in you bragging... is that...
70% of India is poor and 50% open defecate...

And here you are doing what rich countries do... :lol:

Its like a poor man buying a 60 ft swimming pool and then begging for water... :rofl:

We'd like to take our time... U stick with your glass airports and sattelites... while you are worse than Africa. :omghaha:

Oye bacche, look at our pool of intelligentsia, we have engineering 1st year students make drones and UAV's with whatever resources they have?What happens when we give them a large lab and lot of funds? ;)

BSF and India's quest for moon, a rather far fetched linkage, if at all. Could you please tell us as to how many sats India have and what do they all do in the far and yonder space and why should we be impressed while BSF's yet to be acquired drones are being discussed. Incidentally, Pakistan already have a military sat up in the yonder space where India unfortunately have not been able to send a military satellite yet.

Oh India did sent satellite to moon, what you ***** did? hmm?:pop: i can tell you how many we got if you got a telescope good enough to look and count them ;) Read my next posts cos what i say will give you severe constipation.

Not really---

Its like a poor man buying a 60 ft swimming pool and then begging for water... :rofl:

We'd like to take our time... U stick with your glass airports and sattelites... while you are worse than Africa. :omghaha:

Yes thats why your **** friend accuses us of unleashing a Dengue bio bomb in Punjab,pakistan.
-- and POLIO in NWFP of pakistan.
Wow im so baffled as to how the ideal situation exist for their delivery?
Any ideas Wise guy? ;)

Yes thats why your **** friend accuses us of unleashing a Dengue bio bomb in Punjab,pakistan.
-- and POLIO in NWFP of pakistan.
Wow im so baffled as to how the ideal situation exist for their delivery?
Any ideas Wise guy? ;)

There are conspiracy theorists and wackos in every country, tard :omghaha:

I know your kind has been quite acquanticed to conspiracy theories, since the reason your biryani had no salt was because of ISI :lol:, but I don't...

Not really---

Oh glass airports eh? thats something new?
--You please take your own sweet time for all i care:mps:
--Yeah thats why we supply free drugs to africa and we share a closer relation than you folks.
-- Oh you were so worse that you can't even stop polio from spreading in your nation. As you kill the doctors and nurses who come to inoculate you! :omghaha:

There are conspiracy theorists and wackos in every country, tard :omghaha:

I know your kind has been quite acquanticed to conspiracy theories, since the reason your biryani had no salt was because of ISI :lol:, but I don't...

Yeah wise guy it was your own countryman, go ahead and read them i shut all your mouths there.Wanna talk more about im always ready. ;)

For those who said Glass Airports! hell yeah this is for them! rampaging bull on scence. :cheers:
That's a typical Engineering student consulting his books beforehand on how to cross those sliding glass doors.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FztZH4FePtc

Kyon shan

bolti bandh ho gayi? or you wanna answer what i asked above in my post?> :azn:

I pity your knowledge,that guy was talking about Earth observation sats - and Radio Imaging sats like RISAT.Yes India do have many satellites- communication,earth observation and weather ones.We send our first sat to space in 1975 in a soviet carrier rocket,First Indian launched sat was in 1980 on India's satellite launch vehicle.

Yes,I know you wont be impressed as the public knowledge in space exploration is very low in Pakistan.

Pakistani military sat?Which one?Badr B?

Do you know that Paksat 1R was built by China.....??

India doesnt have as advanced drones that possess weapons that have good accuracy.

These drones will probably only be used as surveillance. Trolls here suggesting that they will be equipped with missiles and such are of the low 82 IQ grade.

Can your country develop a basic turboprop aircraft???

Or even a 70 cc moped engine ??

And stop pulling figures like 70% from your backside.Go and check your HDI first.

Get lost kid!!!

Our BGB /BA must be trained and equipped on anti-drone ops. There are passive defense against drones. They can also be shot down. We may have to train and arm border villagers in this. Unlike Pak-Afghan border, our frontier is heavily populated. Indian Drones will be easily detected. Any UAV approaching too near the zero line should be shot down. Btw, there is a limit up to which an aircarft can fly near the border.

What are Anti - Drone ops ? are they any different from AA ops in the BD context ?

Training border villagers ? Does BD have the resources to shoot down Drones & given the wide frontage .. where ( all ) will the AA assets be deployed.

BSF is doing a good thing - this will provide real time info of what the BOP reports & sees. This will provide objectivity in the border incidents.

Fields of view will be a concern though.

It means in future we will deploy National bird of a country called "PREDATOR" and such likes ;)

Or maybe some cow smugglers are getting away without giving share to BSF, So - BSF decided to maintain accuracy :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom