What's new

BSF, CRPF frustrated

nah i'm chilling, enjoying the sunny weather

thanks for your inquiry

i heard about mass suicides of farmers in india.....perhaps they believed they'll be reborn and reincarnated as rats since they'd probably live better in that form

some of them were holding their breath for 72 wh0res .. ;)

i heard about mass suicides of farmers in india.....perhaps they believed they'll be reborn and reincarnated as rats since they'd probably live better in that form

They will settle for worms , if they were to be born as pakistanis .....

I dont know why ppl here especially those from Pakistan are going into a tizzy.

As mentioned in the article the very fact that the respective Force HQ had asked IIM- A to carry out this study speaks well of their intentions.

Within the constraints of the service requirements all that can be done will be done. Such studies help , more so when the babus sitting comfortably object to additional requirements of the Para Military Forces and when demands are made for expansion.

As mentioned in the post the Babus have been sensitised.

How many uniformed organizations exist in S Asia who ask an external agency for such inputs on themselves ?

Ppl here like to shoot at perceived shadows.

Indian security forces are slaves of politician hence they are treated like one.So why complain when they themselves chose the slavery by joining the forces to kill there own fellow citizens.They end up shooting dead the fellow indians on politician's orders and then get the worst death by committing suicide.

Indian security forces are slaves of politician hence they are treated like one.So why complain when they themselves chose the slavery by joining the forces to kill there own fellow citizens.They end up shooting dead the fellow indians on politician's orders and then get the worst death by committing suicide.

Well ...we have seen the consequences of Armed forces not accountable to Civil authority ...we have a neighbor who for 50% of their existence have been ruled by army...and you know the state of affairs.

Back
Top Bottom