What's new

BSF and TTP two sides of same coin

We know .. you guys are feeling the pain of Indian retaliation... but thats' what you get when you feed snakes all along... and now you are blaming India for every failure of your own state.... your government and army together have failed Pakistan.. and always you will blame everyone but them for your troubles.
if it is a professional force why doesnot it keeps shooting from soldier to soldier why shoot at villages and kill innocent civillains ...thats not what professional forces do ...these kind of tactics are used by rad tag terrorists organizations.....here is proof as well...Five killed in Indian BSF firing near Sialkot: ISPR - The Express Tribune

Hahaha.. being cranky is one of the characteristics of a soldier and they surely the first thing they notice is indiscipline outside. Also, i'll say, there is a certain degree of mental pressure and thereby fatigue involved in serving in the line of fire.
You have some relative in the army ? Cousin or uncle ?

As I said, grew tired of it.. Medical disability, no.. I had my accidents..But no permanent damage, and I can give a lot of those guys a run for their money :D
And as I said, nowadays, I work on getting things done..somewhat like a low-level manager may be ? lol.. that makes me a Jack of all trades and master of none.

What do you do ? And further more important than that, what do you want to be ?
well i am doing BBA .....and after that i will be off to germany for my masters in economic and finace inshallah...what about you what is your qualification....and your age....well personally i believe that in southasian context low level officials are the ones who run the whole damn organizations ...upper ones as they move upward those shits get more lazier with every promotion ...hence lot of work burden is on the shoulders of low to mid level managers ...thumbs up for you buddy.....

Last edited:
if it is a professional force why doesnot it keeps shooting from soldier to soldier why shoot at villages and kill innocent civillains ...thats not what professional forces do ...these kind of tactics are used by rad tag terrorists organizations.....here is proof as well...Five killed in Indian BSF firing near Sialkot: ISPR - The Express Tribune

Its called escalation.... you fire at our posts and village... we fire back at your people... simple.... stop shelling Indian villages and there will be no shelling on Pakistani villages.

well i am doing BBA .....and after that i will be off to germany for my masters in economic and finace inshallah...
Its called escalation.... you fire at our posts and village... we fire back at your people... simple.... stop shelling Indian villages and there will be no shelling on Pakistani villages.
give me one credible source for your above given claim....that pakistani army shoots at indian villages

well i am doing BBA .....and after that i will be off to germany for my masters in economic and finace inshallah...
Wish you a good luck with that :)

Where do you stay ? Karachi ?

what about you what is your qualification....and your age....
Well, I did my Engineering, joined the industry, didn't like it then, went for higher studies, Management studies..came back, joined the industry again, and don't like now..Recently, I started pursuing a graduation in Mathematics, that's part time..at least that is interesting...always like that subject.
I'm a little older than you..Will leave it to your guess :)
well personally i believe that in southasian context low level officials are the ones who run the whole damn organizations ...upper ones as they move upward those shits get more lazier with every promotion ...hence lot of work burden is on the shoulders of low to mid level managers ...thumbs up for you buddy.....

Well there are all kinds of industries..The ones I've closely worked with, are quite efficient, in my experience.
If one get's goes too high for his capability, he usually finds himself in the receiving end of Peter Principle.

give me one credible source for your above given claim....that pakistani army shoots at indian villages
why there is shelling at the border
Here is what Indians are told:
Pakistani Army starts shooting to give cover to militants to infiltrate.
Pakistani Army wants to keep Kashmir Issue at forefront to keep itself relevant.
Pakistani Army wants to portray civil Government incompetent therefore any understanding reached by Indo-Pak dialogues is to be berated and keeping borders hot serves it well.
Pakistani Army shoots at villages near LoC having Hindu population as it sometimes make Hindus leave Kashmir. It suits with the overall Pakistan strategy of Kashmir.
Can you tell me what you people are told or believe, the likely causes of BSF starting the shelling ?

And why BSF is retaliating so hard.

BSF's More than proportionate retaliation is aimed at to raise the cost of war for Pakistan ( this means shelling at IB and villages )

why there is shelling at the border
Here is what Indians are told:
Pakistani Army starts shooting to give cover to militants to infiltrate.
Pakistani Army wants to keep Kashmir Issue at forefront to keep itself relevant.
Pakistani Army wants to portray civil Government incompetent therefore any understanding reached by Indo-Pak dialogues is to be berated and keeping borders hot serves it well.
Pakistani Army shoots at villages near LoC having Hindu population as it sometimes make Hindus leave Kashmir. It suits with the overall Pakistan strategy of Kashmir.
Can you tell me what you people are told or believe, the likely causes of BSF starting the shelling ?

BSF's More than proportionate retaliation is aimed at to raise the cost of war for Pakistan ( this means shelling at IB and villages )
come out of your lala land that will surely help you.......i have come to one conclusion while replying to you which is that sane discussion and logic is not your thing at all leave it to others........

[

BSF's More than proportionate retaliation is aimed at to raise the cost of war for Pakistan ( this means shelling at IB and villages )[/QUOTE]
Wish you a good luck with that :)

Where do you stay ? Karachi ?

Well, I did my Engineering, joined the industry, didn't like it then, went for higher studies, Management studies..came back, joined the industry again, and don't like now..Recently, I started pursuing a graduation in Mathematics, that's part time..at least that is interesting...always like that subject.
I'm a little older than you..Will leave it to your guess :)

Well there are all kinds of industries..The ones I've closely worked with, are quite efficient, in my experience.
If one get's goes too high for his capability, he usually finds himself in the receiving end of Peter Principle.
thanks
i am from interior sindh a city called sukkur you might not have heard of it before...well my guess is that you are of 28 or 29 am i right.....i think you are one of those guys like student life a lot am i right.....well tell me about professional life does it suck too much.....

thanks
i am from interior sindh a city called sukkur you might not have heard of it before...well my guess is that you are of 28 or 29 am i right.....i think you are one of those guys like student life a lot am i right.....well tell me about professional life does it suck too much.....

You're right....

Professional life is fun actually, as long as you're doing what you like and liking what you do. Try to do what you want and give that priority over money and you'll be fine :)
The first thing you will like about professional life is financial freedom.
Something you may hate about is financial burden :P
Don't work too much, remember, if you love your company, it's not like your company loves you back. They pay you instead. So, love yourself, give time to yourself and your family and everything's going to be fine :)

You're right....

Professional life is fun actually, as long as you're doing what you like and liking what you do. Try to do what you want and give that priority over money and you'll be fine :)
The first thing you will like about professional life is financial freedom.
Something you may hate about is financial burden :P
Don't work too much, remember, if you love your company, it's not like your company loves you back. They pay you instead. So, love yourself, give time to yourself and your family and everything's going to be fine :)
are you a female.... i feel that because you dont seem to look quite comfortable when telling your age:-):laugh::laugh:

I would change it a bit. ISI & TTP, two sides of a same coin,

yes sure why not pakistani's sure like to shoot at the kashmiri Muslim villages across the border.....does that even make sense they are there to protect those people from your BLIND SHELLING FORCE.....
:o::o::o::o:
what are you trying to say??
AND IF IT SO THAN WHY THE HELL HE IS NOT GIVEN VISA IN WESTERN COUNTRIES TELL ME THAT....BUTTERCUP
modi in US
Modi(119).jpg

modi in France
345480-modifrance-110415-ra5.jpg

modi in Germany
3f96695a6cca7310730f6a7067002362.jpg

modi in Canada
modi-harper-m.jpg

modi in Australia
pm-modi-asutralian-pm-tony-abbott.jpg

yes.. you are right western countries don't give visa to modi.:hitwall:

mean time when navaz sharif visited US.

oh my pumpkin got so many pics huh ....did so much research didnt you than you should have also looked for the immunities enjoyed by head of states in other countries do look out for that as well ....buttercup

lol....wrong.. a girl will comfortably lie about her age :P
yes that is true as well:-) .......

Back
Top Bottom