What's new

BSF and TTP two sides of same coin

mr rocket science

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
As mujahid force of pak army had shot down the indian spy drone near the border hence the reaction from BSF in return was quite expected and it indeed happened when BSF today started firing at pakistani side blindly and in return Punjab rangers gave them befitting reply as a result BSF was forced to stop BLA BLA BLA... now this is nothing new from the both sides and it has become kind of norm.... soldiers from both sides as we are enemy states fire at eachother ...... now and than we find soldiers getting martyred and injured from both sides ok now we dont have problem with that (although we pray this should stop) as in skirmishes from both side it is bound to happen....now problem which lies in this scenario is that BSF many a times as i have observed from several years past experience..... shells at villages along the border and as a result of it civilians get killed as it has happened todays firing on border as well.....now that according to me is barbaric on part of BSF now that is what TTP is doing also killing innocent civilians ....hence from above incident at is quite clear that there is no difference between BSF and these talibitches as they resort to same tactics killing innocent civilians.....

As mujahid force of pak army had shot down the indian spy drone near the border hence the reaction from BSF in return was quite expected and it indeed happened when BSF today started firing at pakistani side blindly and in return Punjab rangers gave them befitting reply as a result BSF was forced to stop BLA BLA BLA... now this is nothing new from the both sides and it has become kind of norm.... soldiers from both sides as we are enemy states fire at eachother ...... now and than we find soldiers getting martyred and injured from both sides ok now we dont have problem with that (although we pray this should stop) as in skirmishes from both side it is bound to happen....now problem which lies in this scenario is that BSF many a times as i have observed from several years past experience..... shells at villages along the border and as a result of it civilians get killed as it has happened todays firing on border as well.....now that according to me is barbaric on part of BSF now that is what TTP is doing also killing innocent civilians ....hence from above incident at is quite clear that there is no difference between BSF and these talibitches as they resort to same tactics killing innocent civilians.....
Pakistans claim 1)Afganistan fires at their border 2)Iran does it at their border and 3)India does it at his border.
Has any Sane Pakistani wondered why?
IfIndia alone has the problem one can understand,when all the neighbours have the same problems,then its time to look at themselfs for the problem.

false...
pakistan army and terrorism are two sides of same coin.
Pakistani president Asif Zardari admits creating terrorist groups - Telegraph

Zardari is the biggest con man of Pakistan.. No one denies.. But Modi is the biggest terrorist and a butcher of Gujrat. RSS aka (Terrorist Group) is in power. Google it.. Our army & special force come in the Top 10 list. Your own ex-COAS has accepted it. In the mean while, your army is busy raping their own women. :D So who is the biggest terrorist? apki Bharat Mata :enjoy:

Zardari is the biggest con man of Pakistan.. No one denies.. But Modi is the biggest terrorist and a butcher of Gujrat. RSS aka (Terrorist Group) is in power. Google it.. Our army & special force come in the Top 10 list. Your own ex-COAS has accepted it. In the mean while, your army is busy raping their own women. :D So who is the biggest terrorist? apki Bharat Mata :enjoy:

may be you are right about zardari. but your totally wrong about Modi. i google it noting was found. but when i google "Pakistan sponsoring terrorism" i found lot of interesting things.
jhhsa.jpg

Your own ex-COAS has accepted it.

noting but your wet dream... i can understand that as terror sponsorship of pakistan have been exposed by India and other countries, a brainwashed idiots like you will become frustrated. it is common for pakistanis, and start dreaming about india sponsoring terrorism.
, your army is busy raping their own women. :D So who is the biggest terrorist? apki Bharat Mata :enjoy:

it is not our army.. it is pakistan army which created a world record of raping.. they raped millions of women in East pakistan, now they are raping women in remaining Pakistan(as East Pakistan got liberated from rapists in 1971). so it is not our Bharath matha it is your matha who is a terrorist and producer of terrorists.:enjoy:..."your land is an epic center of terrorism":lol: planing, funding, design, manufacture and distribution of terrorists are done by pakistan:pakistan:

Pakistans claim 1)Afganistan fires at their border 2)Iran does it at their border and 3)India does it at his border.
Has any Sane Pakistani wondered why?
IfIndia alone has the problem one can understand,when all the neighbours have the same problems,then its time to look at themselfs for the problem.
seriously first you should go through the post than you will know what point i had made there.....than you should come up with appropriate nonsense(that you will end up carving out)to reply with....

STFU...
watch the video of pakistani firing at indian village
yes sure why not pakistani's sure like to shoot at the kashmiri Muslim villages across the border.....does that even make sense they are there to protect those people from your BLIND SHELLING FORCE.....

may be you are right about zardari. but your totally wrong about Modi. i google it noting was found. but when i google "Pakistan sponsoring terrorism" i found lot of interesting things.
View attachment 238007

noting but your wet dream... i can understand that as terror sponsorship of pakistan have been exposed by India and other countries, a brainwashed idiots like you will become frustrated. it is common for pakistanis, and start dreaming about india sponsoring terrorism.

it is not our army.. it is pakistan army which created a world record of raping.. they raped millions of women in East pakistan, now they are raping women in remaining Pakistan(as East Pakistan got liberated from rapists in 1971). so it is not our Bharath matha it is your matha who is a terrorist and producer of terrorists.:enjoy:..."your land is an epic center of terrorism":lol: planing, funding, design, manufacture and distribution of terrorists are done by pakistan:pakistan:
AND IF IT SO THAN WHY THE HELL HE IS NOT GIVEN VISA IN WESTERN COUNTRIES TELL ME THAT....BUTTERCUP

yes sure why not pakistani's sure like to shoot at the kashmiri Muslim villages across the border.....does that even make sense they are there to protect those people from your BLIND SHELLING FORCE.....

Shelling was good during the Kargil war. Now that was a show.

As mujahid force of pak army had shot down the indian spy drone near the border hence the reaction from BSF in return was quite expected and it indeed happened when BSF today started firing at pakistani side blindly and in return Punjab rangers gave them befitting reply as a result BSF was forced to stop BLA BLA BLA...

Pffftttt :rofl: That was a Pakistani Police drone made in China, you moron! Not Indian. :P

You screwed your own Chinese made drone!! :laughcry::cuckoo:

Now go back to what you were smoking......
smoking-dope-019.gif

Shelling was good during the Kargil war. Now that was a show.
point is not that two border forces shoot at eachother.....point here is that BSF as i have observed many a times shoots at villages to cause civillian casualities...if you are doing that i dont see any difference btw them and TTP

seriously first you should go through the post than you will know what point i had made there.....than you should come up with appropriate nonsense(that you will end up carving out)to reply with....
Dude i dont have to go throught any post,i think you should revisit your post,you start a thread with a BS cliam of mujahid force shot down a Indian drone.

Pffftttt :rofl: That was a Pakistani Police drone made in China, you moron! Not Indian. :P

You screwed your own Chinese made drone!! :laughcry::cuckoo:

Now go back to what you were smoking......
smoking-dope-019.gif
Although you are an elite member still you believe in that shit...i mean seriously who has claimed that.....that claim has not been made even by your own forces they just denied that that is not our drone....on the other hand i think while you were busy doing yoga you had revelation that this drone is pakistani police drone......i mean you know shit about pakistan and its police force police uses drone only in balouchistan(quite far from border isnt it my pie)and in karachi in days of moharram for surveillance of jaloos......now you go and continue yoga and after that surely you will be revealed by new propoganda sunny :coffee::rofl:

point is not that two border forces shoot at eachother.....point here is that BSF as i have observed many a times shoots at villages to cause civillian casualities...if you are doing that i dont see any difference btw them and TTP

I have been there, I had my personal reasons. It happens from both sides. Nobody can claim to be a saint there.

You may find it hard to believe, but, usually, whenever Indian and Pakistani civilian governments come close for talks, Pakistani army pulls the strings and the border firings happen from the Pakistani side. Also, the way it is in the borders, they are totally at mercy of each other, fully exposed, both BSF and Pakistani Rangers.

Reasons for that go very deep actually. To keep it short, and yet precise, let's say, the very existence and importance of Pakistani army is dependent upon India being the boogeyman. If there's no enmity, then they have no importance and there by much lesser funds and many other things.. Have you seen Pak-Army's Defence colonies ? :D

Dude i dont have to go throught any post,i think you should revisit your post,you start a thread with a BS cliam of mujahid force shot down a Indian drone.
you captured a pigeon and claimed it to be from Pakistani side spying on you now that is legitmate for you...but when we shoot your spy drone and give pictures for that than that is BS and Propoganda....:hitwall:

I have been there, I had my personal reasons. It happens from both sides. Nobody can claim to be a saint there.

You may find it hard to believe, but, usually, whenever Indian and Pakistani civilian governments come close for talks, Pakistani army pulls the strings and the border firings happen from the Pakistani side. Also, the way it is in the borders, they are totally at mercy of each other, fully exposed, both BSF and Pakistani Rangers.

Reasons for that go very deep actually. To keep it short, and yet precise, let's say, the very existence and importance of Pakistani army is dependent upon India being the boogeyman. If there's no enmity, then they have no importance and there by much lesser funds and many other things.. Have you seen Pak-Army's Defence colonies ? :D
i was talking civilian causalities buddy in villages at a quite distance from border but still BSF uses mortars to specifically target those now that is inhuman...now give me two accounts where pakistan had shot at your population near border....it should not be speculations and propoganda it should be credible.....i dont have any fucking problem withe soldiers firing at soldiers although it shoould stop too....but whats with shooting at population....

Back
Top Bottom