What's new

BSF a medieval force/ Lacks humanity and civility

We also have our trespassing problem with burma but havn't heard a single incident of killing anyone(may be one or two incidents but I havn't heard any). We follow proper protocols, arrest them push them back. Your ignorance and brutal support for your misdeeds makes the neghbour question your ideology. Sometimes I wonder what will happen if India grows to be a superpower with this sick mentality.

We also have our trespassing problem with burma but havn't heard a single incident of killing anyone(may be one or two incidents but I havn't heard any). We follow proper protocols, arrest them push them back. Your ignorance and brutal support for your misdeeds makes the neghbour question your ideology. Sometimes I wonder what will happen if India grows to be a superpower with this sick mentality.

No ideology teaches to kill people without any reason, it's people who's got diverted from the teaching, you should no better as you fought a bloody war against people with same ideology as yours to gain independence.

Dada, 'Ami Koi Ki aar Amar Sarinda Bajay Ki' er meaning Bhujen? Please re-read it to find out you are way off the core of my citation, thanks.

What WB going centric has to do with the problem? I think our central state policy has been made official time and again that we want a peaceful border with BD. If some fringe elements of force did what should not have been done, then he will offcourse be brought to justice. I don't think rest of India has any special animosity with BD people.

No ideology teaches to kill people without any reason, it's people who's got diverted from the teaching, you should no better as you fought a bloody war against people with same ideology as yours to gain independence.

What WB going centric has to do with the problem? I think our central state policy has been made official time and again that we want a peaceful border with BD. If some fringe elements of force did what should not have been done, then he will offcourse be brought to justice. I don't think rest of India has any special animosity with BD people.

If you understand that much, then thats good enough.

You can easily reduce the official number of poors in India by two crore. It belongs to you....
How long will you be doing your bla.... bla...... bla? Read the news report below:

Bangladesh ahead of India, Nepal

Sunday, July 25, 2010
Fighting Poverty
Rejaul Karim Byron

Bangladesh has scored better than India and Nepal in UNDP's Multidimensional Poverty Index (MPI) of five South Asian countries.

Among 104 countries, Bangladesh ranked 73. India ranked 74, Nepal 82, Pakistan 70, Sri Lanka 32 in the MPI released on July 15.

The 10 indicators in MPI are grouped into three equally weighted dimensions--health (child mortality and nutrition), education (years of schooling and child enrolment), and standard of living (electricity, drinking water, sanitation, flooring, cooking fuel, and assets).

The Oxford Poverty and Human Development Initiative (OPHI) of Oxford University and the Human Development Report Office of UNDP jointly prepared the MPI.

On Bangladesh, the report finds that 57.8 percent of its population were deprived of at least 30 percent of the set of 10 indicators in MPI, and on an average they were deprived of 50.4 percent of the indicators.

In terms of human lives, South Asia has the highest level of poverty in the world.

In Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and Nepal, the poor are deprived in case of more than half of the indicators on an average. In India, Bangladesh and Nepal deprivation in living standard is the highest contributor to poverty followed by health and education.

In education, Bangladesh is much better than India, Pakistan and Nepal. Only nine percent people of poor households have their children not attending schools in Bangladesh.

In South Asia, only Sri Lanka is ahead of Bangladesh on the education dimension, and on the health dimension Bangladesh is better than India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.

The MPI is based on statistics collected from different countries for different years. In case of Bangladesh, it was prepared on the basis of statistics of 2007, and it was compared with that of 2004.

The World Bank's (WB) senior economist Zahid Hossain said inspired by the work of Nobel Laureate economist Amartya Sen, the MPI was prepared. Sen has argued convincingly for a multidimensional approach to poverty as well as development.

Zahid also said MPI is not comparable with poverty assessment based on the Cost of Basic Needs (CBN) method, the $1.25 a day criteria or the Human Development Index and the Human Poverty Index.

How long will you be doing your bla.... bla...... bla? Read the news report below:

Sunday, July 25, 2010
Fighting Poverty
Rejaul Karim Byron

Bangladesh has scored better than India and Nepal in UNDP's Multidimensional Poverty Index (MPI) of five South Asian countries.

Among 104 countries, Bangladesh ranked 73. India ranked 74, Nepal 82, Pakistan 70, Sri Lanka 32 in the MPI released on July 15.

The 10 indicators in MPI are grouped into three equally weighted dimensions--health (child mortality and nutrition), education (years of schooling and child enrolment), and standard of living (electricity, drinking water, sanitation, flooring, cooking fuel, and assets).

The Oxford Poverty and Human Development Initiative (OPHI) of Oxford University and the Human Development Report Office of UNDP jointly prepared the MPI.

On Bangladesh, the report finds that 57.8 percent of its population were deprived of at least 30 percent of the set of 10 indicators in MPI, and on an average they were deprived of 50.4 percent of the indicators.

In terms of human lives, South Asia has the highest level of poverty in the world.

In Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and Nepal, the poor are deprived in case of more than half of the indicators on an average. In India, Bangladesh and Nepal deprivation in living standard is the highest contributor to poverty followed by health and education.

In education, Bangladesh is much better than India, Pakistan and Nepal. Only nine percent people of poor households have their children not attending schools in Bangladesh.

In South Asia, only Sri Lanka is ahead of Bangladesh on the education dimension, and on the health dimension Bangladesh is better than India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.

The MPI is based on statistics collected from different countries for different years. In case of Bangladesh, it was prepared on the basis of statistics of 2007, and it was compared with that of 2004.

The World Bank's (WB) senior economist Zahid Hossain said inspired by the work of Nobel Laureate economist Amartya Sen, the MPI was prepared. Sen has argued convincingly for a multidimensional approach to poverty as well as development.

Zahid also said MPI is not comparable with poverty assessment based on the Cost of Basic Needs (CBN) method, the $1.25 a day criteria or the Human Development Index and the Human Poverty Index.

It doesn't matter as most poor people in India will be leaving scattered through rural India. If BD people immigrating as it's been mentioned, then they will be coming to big cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata as those cities attract rural people from all over the India for easy job opportunity there.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter as most poor people in India will be leaving scattered through rural India. If BD people immigrating as it's been mentioned, then they will be coming to big cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata as those cities attract rural people from all over the India for easy job opportunity there.

Are you drunk? Don't ever say any BD poor will go to your Acchyut country.

You both are drunk just stop the damn cursing thing. No ones a miilioniare here.

I said that WB Walas were becoming centric, which meant that they were bowing to Delhi's policy. Taking such route made them dispassionate about fellow Bengalis of the otherside of border thus it had lot to do with BSF's brutalities.

Now listen to this, whatever the Babus promulgated, Indian central policy still stayed contained with Nehru-Guzralian one, which was the recipe of making IND a predatory, expansionist state. Also get it in your head that no fringe element infiltrated in BSF that was hijacking Center's policy but it was center itself that kept BSF such way. And get out the Indian box to discover that your country is the most inhumane, degrading and cruel mission to make itself an apartheid state, although I don't think that you Indians would ever admit it.

I said that WB Walas were becoming centric, which meant that they were bowing to Delhi's policy. Taking such route made them dispassionate about fellow Bengalis of the otherside of border thus it had lot to do with BSF's brutalities.

One of the drawbacks of not staying in a multi-cultured multi-ethnic country is that you cannot appreciate the beauty of unity in diversity.
You are right, they are not passionate about fellow bengalis but are more passionate about their country. You may find that a bit odd to your beliefs of akhand Banglaism but it is quite the norm here to consider country over region or ethnicity.

Why make such pleas of passion to others across the border, better try to get your act together in your own country.

Now listen to this, whatever the Babus promulgated, Indian central policy still stayed contained with Nehru-Guzralian one, which was the recipe of making IND a predatory, expansionist state. Also get it in your head that no fringe element infiltrated in BSF that was hijacking Center's policy but it was center itself that kept BSF such way. And get out the Indian box to discover that your country is the most inhumane, degrading and cruel mission to make itself an apartheid state, although I don't think that you Indians would ever admit it.

Ya heard all of it, seeems like horse **** to me, any more ravings??

Ya heard all of it, seeems like horse **** to me, any more ravings??

You didn't hear the funny story of Indians bribing the guard to smuggle goods from heaven after being thrown into Hell by God Almighty, did ya?.:woot: And it was another sensative Indian protesting against God's blanket judgement on his countrymen later to be reminded his own misdeed by God:cheesy:. Knew it all too, Indian?

Sorry, but I failed to understand how shooting smugglers at border will help India on her expansionism, rather India shooting on her feet if she has such plans by making BD overtly cautious.

With the relation getting better with BD and BD's good economic growth, I'm sure this problem will also be sorted out.

BSF stabs 1, abducts 2 in Benapole

2010-08-28__BSF.2.jpg

Indian Border Security Force (BSF) stabbed a Bangladeshi cattle trader and abducted two others from Putkhali frontier of Benapole early Saturday.

The injured was identified as Habib, son of Abul Morol of Putkhali village while the identities of the abductees could not be known immediately, reports our Benapole correspondent.

BSF troops of Angrail camp caught the three while they were crossing the border with cattle and stabbed Habib indiscriminately, a BDR official told The Daily Star seeking anonymity as he was not authorised to talk to media.

They left the place along with the two other cattle traders, leaving Habib on the spot, suspecting him dead, the official added.

Injured Habib however managed to reach his village home and local people admitted him to Jessore 200-bed Hospital.
BSF stabs 1, abducts 2 in Benapole
Iajdani, you mast be doing some mistakes. Our Indian twin brothers claim that there are 200 million BD immigrants in their Paradise dungland. But, now again you have posted a news that says their brave BSF troops have stabbed just three cow traders only. Are you sure this news is authentic? Because, it does not say about 100,000 BD destitutes going to Indian Paradise every day. I am surprised!

Iajdani, you mast be doing some mistakes. Our Indian twin brothers claim that there are 200 million BD immigrants in their Paradise dungland. But, now again you have posted a news that says their brave BSF troops have stabbed just three cow traders only. Are you sure this news is authentic? Because, it does not say about 100,000 BD destitutes going to Indian Paradise every day. I am surprised!

Ya last time i checked people still waiting on line to jump across the border for all the honey that they can get... But alas Indian media failed to spot that :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Poor indians... :disagree:

Weren't BD and India on friendly terms? I'm a teenager and lived outside Pakistan most of my life, so I don't know the happenings. Can somebody confirm anything?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom