What's new

Brooklyn - The little Pakistan of America

Lol, there are bunch of ban
Where did they go after 9/11?

I don't know Canada, other states. You can tell by the mela that happens that not a whole lot of people are left. Back in the 90's the mela was a sight to see with so many Pakistanis being there.

I shouldn't say majority left but alot of people leave. I know 20 families including mine moved to okc.

I love Brooklyn. My borough! There were alot more Pakistanis here but majority left after 9/11

My X wife is from there.. Hate it because of my gold digger experience with them. Families look for FoBs from Pakistan and to capture them luring little pakistan, and then take u to the cleaners

Lol, there are bunch of ban

I don't know Canada, other states. You can tell by the mela that happens that not a whole lot of people are left. Back in the 90's the mela was a sight to see with so many Pakistanis being there.

I shouldn't say majority left but alot of people leave. I know 20 families including mine moved to okc.
Where is okc?

I won't walk alone after 7pm in Brooklyn because of the fear of getting shot. Now there are many dangerous cities in US but I will put Brooklyn in top 10. Only thing I like about it is the name.

I won't walk alone after 7pm in Brooklyn because of the fear of getting shot. Now there are many dangerous cities in US but I will put Brooklyn in top 10. Only thing I like about it is the name.

heard a lot of bad stuff happening on subways and other isolated places in NY. Are they all true? such as hearing gun shots?

heard a lot of bad stuff happening on subways and other isolated places in NY. Are they all true? such as hearing gun shots?

Yes. New York goes through phases, especially depending on who the mayor is and the economic situation. People expect the next mayor that comes in, will reinstitute a more aggressive police campaign to take on the crime wave going on. Also, once COVID is more under control, people can be sent back to the jails and mental health facilities. A lot of people were let out for relatively minor crimes, but so were a lot of mental ill. People expect a change in 2022.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom