What's new

Broken Promises, Punjab suffering again

Why must he be a servant of muhmmad? A Pakistani christian or Hindu can lead Pakistan in the search of a better future just as well as a Muslim.

This certifies that you are either jewish or worse zionist. The constituiton of Pakistan specifies that he has to be Muslim or pretend to be muslim like yoursel to be president or prime minister.
:pakistan:

This certifies that you are either jewish or worse zionist.

Yaar why do you get so emotional? Listan get a grip on your emotions and show some maturity.

Pls refrain from calling anyone non-Muslim or doubting someone's faith in Islam.

Let this democratic system continue everything will follow inshallah. I have faith in every pakistani. We are destined for greatness be patient and you will observe the fruits.

This certifies that you are either jewish or worse zionist. The constituiton of Pakistan specifies that he has to be Muslim or pretend to be muslim like yoursel to be president or prime minister.
:pakistan:

So? The Current Constitution of Pakistan isn't the one Quaid-e-Azam and Liaqat wrote. And just because i don't hate Israel and jews I'm not a muslim? Get the Hate out of your eyes, before it gets to your heart, bhai sahb.

Back
Top Bottom