What's new

British military aircraft rapidly supplying weapons to Ukraine

Russia will never let Ukraine become a NATO country, we will see Russian invasion soon

Russia has 92,000 troops on the border and a amphibious landing at Odessa has been confirmed by all the intelligence agency’s

If UK didn’t step up and do what they did best today Russia would have taken southern Ukraine

They had? They live in the low life... sorry I meant low lands. Or they wouldn't have 'stolen' tens if not hundreds of thousands of precious collectibles from all over the world. Brits are bloody crooks with hands dipped in baby blood.

Your country's military has already stated and promised your parliament or whatever you called your Made-to-kiss-American-*** laws place that they will run like hell once the Russians start invading. Wake up from your wet dream Brits are going to show up for Ukraine. LOL...

I’m sorry but that is bombastic fanboyish wet dream and you seem to have a lot of them these days is everything ok ?

how exactly does Russia plan to get passed the Type 45 DDG

because when it sailed into the Black Sea it pretty much had the entire the region in Lockdown

British Pakistani

and there is over 3 million of us who trace our ancestors back to Pakistan and love both Britain and Pakistan

ethnic minority’s in UK are not like in China

where Uighurs have lived in China for 1000s of years and treated as 10th class citizens and sent to concentration camps

bbuuuhahhaha

I don’t get it , the west believes that 300 javlin launchers and 2k missiles will stop an invading Russian army with short , medium and long range artillery , stand off cruise missiles, heavy armor, massive air superiority not to mention 5000+ nuclear weapons. Did I mention the Russian Black Sea fleet is also parked right next door.

Why are they sacrificing Ukraine, this is strange

K
typical gora they sacrificing Ukrainian in hope of achieving their geopolitical goals! i hope ukrani joins russia and spanks these brit mfers!

Does it matter if you keep loading up a Donkey with weapons because eventually the donkey will just not move and collapse under the weight of the items. :lol:

Every country is weak because of the epidemic. It is hard to imagine a big war in Ukraine at this time.

Germany's response and actions (ie preventing UK planes to deliver military aid over their airspace) have been very dissappointing and an eye opener for sure. As relations evolve - we really do need to re-consider what kind of security partner Germany is for the UK.

Trip wire force. If the frontline Ukrainian units are decimated, perhaps the European countries could go to the UN to declare some kind of military action and NATO could send in fighters and attack helicopters.

one answer :flame: unclear kaboom. No European country is willinto kill its soldiers defending Ukraine 🇺🇦

Yes because that’s all UK has right

yesterday a USN Virginia class SSN left Faslane in Scotland

UK has Astute Class on stand by

Russia will not dare make a move knowing Royal Navy is on the hunt

View attachment 809532

…… Russia has 5000+ battle ready nuclear weapons. They also have the Black Sea fleet……. So two submarines or any nato in Olmert would mean a strategic weapons exchange. This is not happening , not now not ever…..

one answer :flame: unclear kaboom. No European country is willinto kill its soldiers defending Ukraine 🇺🇦

…… Russia has 5000+ battle ready nuclear weapons. They also have the Black Sea fleet……. So two submarines or any nato in Olmert would mean a strategic weapons exchange. This is not happening , not now not ever…..

A real test of NATO for sure.

Germany's response and actions (ie preventing UK planes to deliver military aid over their airspace) have been very dissappointing and an eye opener for sure. As relations evolve - we really do need to re-consider what kind of security partner Germany is for the UK.
I guess Germany doesn't want its supply line of gas cut by Russia. It has a long term contract with Gazprom.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom