What's new

British jihadist calls for ‘flag of Islam’ over Downing Street, Buckingham Palace

A British man who claims he has been fighting alongside jihadists in Syria has told the BBC that the UK is "pure evil" and that he will not return until he can "raise the black flag of Islam" over Downing Street and Buckingham Palace.

Black flag? I thought it was Green?

Anyways, doesn't seem like he'll be returning to UK anytime soon!

Stupid uk give nationality and immegration to extreamists but not librals now face u idiot.in last 50years millios got aysulam on base of religion and only one atheist .so here you have religios minds next generations enjoy.

You are right. However, these jihadists, at least in part, made in the USA.
I think, one day, it will affect the U.S.:wub:

We did that shit 35 years ago. Those sweater-bombers are old or dead by now. If they DO start shit like that over here, we'd stick our boot so far up their asses. Unlike England, we got a lot of crazy whities with lots of guns. I know, I'm one of them.:sniper:

Unlike England, we got a lot of crazy whities with lots of guns. I know, I'm one of them.:sniper:
this is why I sometimes say God bless America
UK is crazy ..

here a thief or a robber can sue you if you hurt him or her.
also in UK.. people like Anjum Choudhary (one scumbag) are suspected to be touts and false flags.. they are loathed by Muslim community and have negligible following but they get undue media coverage for the shock value they bring

dealing with wanna be jihadists I suggest Israeli -American formula

shoot them or drone them in Syria, waziristan or Iraq anywhere they have gone to get their 72 virgins.. thats American formula

and then demolish their homes and kick out their parents in Europe ... thats Israeli formula.

this will work wonders and many prospect wahabis will become pacifists and loose the appetite for cannibalism , rape and anal sex (to accommodate bombs)

mexican girls are Hot ;)

Some are SMOKING !!

here a thief or a robber can sue you if you hurt him or her....

If you break into my house, you have a problem....

79587.jpg

Last edited:
Some are SMOKING !!

If you break into my house, you have a problem....

79587.jpg

in UK a farmer was repeatedly robbed and burgled by 3 or 4 youth many ties. he filed the case agaisnt them ran to police etc but no joy.

eventually he snapped and one day when they broke in he.. shot them with the shot gun.. one died and one weas injured.. the farmer was jailed and the injured guy sued him and got compensation for loosing his "manhood" and thus his fundamental right to shag.

there was a campain to get the farmer out and a local tabloid followed the robber who claimed he coud use his dick anymore. and he was found to be fine etc. the farmer's sentence was reduced but message was clear.. you dont have rights.. but robbers and terrorists do

Last edited:
And I will personally see to it that this 'Jihadhist' spends the rest of his life locked up with a 6 feet millwall fan, if he decides to return of course.

I think Britain should show no more Patience with these NUTJOBS.

They give good decent hardworking British Muslims a bad name.

I think Britain should show no more Patience with these NUTJOBS.

They give good decent hardworking British Muslims a bad name.
I suspect foul play in some cases..

e.g. that Anjum choudhary is a suspected tout who is there to spread shock among the "general public"

I suspect foul play in some cases..

e.g. that Anjum choudhary is a suspected tout who is there to spread shock among the "general public"
I agree, the British media is only interested in nutjobs who can be guaranteed to say something controversial, thus outraging Mr Outraged of Tunbridge Wells even more.

If the people of Britain embrace Islam or Hinduism and decide to host the crescent or the Ashok Chukra...who am I to do say anything? I am not British.
The Ashok Chakra is associated more appropriately with Buddhism but then this is a wasted statement.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom