What's new

British Government Preparing to launch commercial spaceport by 2018

I don't think there is a lot to learn opposite actually the US and even China have been nicking/borrowed UK's Intelligentsia.
SOE's won't work outside of China - with all that money coming in from exports the largest economy in the world, a private firm will never challenge in resources or capital, unless it teams up with another hence the Europe and Russian co-op.
bbc /news/science-environment-34504067

I believe there is a natural order in the world, history proves, powers wax and wane. But I think UK will be OK because they have always thought outside the box. That Sabre engine is a prime example!

Yes, but you misunderstand one thing. I never claimed we should adopt a SOE system, nope. All i said was that the government needs to provide the necessary infrastructure/laws/make it easier for private companies to raise capital/ and give them an initial push THEN GET OUTTA THE WAY.
That's it. They don't need to do more, since our engineers/investors can do the rest. :pop:

Yes, but you misunderstand one thing. I never claimed we should adopt a SOE system, nope. All i said was that the government needs to provide the necessary infrastructure/laws/make it easier for private companies to raise capital/ and give them an initial push THEN GET OUTTA THE WAY.
That's it. They don't need to do more, since our engineers/investors can do the rest. :pop:
Yeah a misundestanding! I agree our government busy lining their own pockets and the careers after politicking.

Back
Top Bottom