What's new

British Asian to be PM one day, says David Cameron

Democracy only works untill the ruling people have 60% majority , as soon as that level is reached , they kick out the minority out some form

Most British Pakistanis are actually village idiots from remote areas of Azad Kashmir. Pakistanis have gotten a bad name because of the shenanigans of these village idiots. Rest assured, it will probably be an British Indian Sikh, if it ever comes to that.

Sikhs are well integrated here, and probably the most liked immigrant community.

Most British Pakistanis are actually village idiots from remote areas of Azad Kashmir. Pakistanis have gotten a bad name because of the shenanigans of these village idiots. Rest assured, it will probably be an British Indian Sikh, if it ever comes to that.

Sikhs are well integrated here, and probably the most liked immigrant community.
Sikhs are second wealthiest religious group next to Jews in Britain :)

It's unlikely we would vote somebody of another race into power as easy as that. This is not like America where people consider themselves a nation of immigrants.

It's only in Britain where there are gaps in economic and educational success between Indians and Pakistanis. In other Western countries they have quite similar social profiles.

It's unlikely we would vote somebody of another race into power as easy as that. This is not like America where people consider themselves a nation of immigrants.

It's only in Britain where there are gaps in economic and educational success between Indians and Pakistanis. In other Western countries they have quite similar social profiles.

That's because Britain imported all the village idiots from Azad Kashmir. Other countries, especially US, has a lot of educated Pakistanis from cities like Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad.

let an Indian be PM

Indian? I thought that once you embrace another country you ought to become a loyal citizen of that particular nation. In my experience, there is no such thing as British Asian or whatever. You are British and only British.

Let me put a smile on your face. One of these two certainly qualifies as far as I'm concerned.

18ayud06yaqqijpg.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom