What's new

Britain topples US as most powerful nation on Earth: Survey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halarious. USA has a much more powerful soft power. What is UK known for?

Almost nothing in contemporary times.

You always hear of China, USA, Japan, Russia, and maybe occasionally Brazil in the news.

Yes even Pakistan comes in news, these brits come no where

I'm not implying, i`m saying. All the Islamists found a cozy home in London and that is exactly what Britain deserves.

We also have a big jewish population here in UK

Sure we have our problems but when we can cope with our issues on the whole this is a great country to live in

UK is brilliant. It punches in everything way above its weight. I agree with the survey.

I studied British English in school but in daily life mostly encounter American English. Never listen about UK apart from the unwanted aid they want to give to India. :cool:

We also have a big jewish population here in UK

Sure we have our problems but when we can cope with our issues on the whole this is a great country to live in
I don't believe a single Jew should remain in the UK but that's a different matter.

There are good people in the UK but the country's glory days are dead and their leaders are a joke.

I don't believe a single Jew should remain in the UK but that's a different matter.

There are good people in the UK but the country's glory days are dead and their leaders are a joke.

You know nothing about UK then most the law and finance firms are jew owned and jews live in some of the best areas of UK why don't you go ask a Jewish person in Uk where they would like to live

I work with Jews in my business and they feel English they told me yes they are Jewish but they also English like Alan sugar

There is diffrent areas in UK where people live for example Jewish people have their own areas in Manchester and North London so this idea of Londonistan is a joke London is a huge massive city with over 6+ million people if you go to the Jewish area all you see is Jewish people and if you go to Indian areas you will see Indians thats how it is.

I never heard UK in Turkish news for so long , English football teams are all surpassed by spanish teams and their national team is going downhill . Only 1 thing left which is the biggest is their language .

You know what I love about Britain. Their language. English got a super potential power when it comes to Warfare. Thanks to Brits they had the largest Empire on Earth. Their English is now used to defeat them. Soon you will see unification of Norther Ireland to Ireland to make it greater. Scotland is about to pass a law to secede. It is serious, not like USA.

I'm not implying, i`m saying. All the Islamists found a cozy home in London and that is exactly what Britain deserves.

Don't know about london, but in manchester the pakistani community was well integrated with whites and others
altho some of the weird stuff the fundos do and ridiculous amount of govt support extremists get would scare me too if i was british, but the blanket hatered of muslims you psses can never be justified

I think most british will still freel proud that muslims feel safe in UK than US or many muslim countries. Londonistan is an exaggeration, the real thugs are white supremacists.(not many of them in uk though)

ontopic: For a country of this size, uk definitely rocks. French and germans are underachievers considering their potential.

You know nothing about UK then most the law and finance firms are jew owned and jews live in some of the best areas of UK why don't you go ask a Jewish person in Uk where they would like to live

I work with Jews in my business and they feel English they told me yes they are Jewish but they also English like Alan sugar

Jews being succesful in the UK has nothing to do with why i believe Jews should not live there.
UK, as most of Europe, has always been antisemitic and always will be. They would sell their Jewish community out to enemies of Israel when it suits them without a blink, as they've done many times before.

Whether they choose to remain there or not is up to them but i don't believe they should.

Jews being succesful in the UK has nothing to do with why i believe Jews should not live there.
UK, as most of Europe, has always been antisemitic and always will be. They would sell their Jewish community out to enemies of Israel when it suits them without a blink, as they've done many times before.

Whether they choose to remain there or not is up to them but i don't believe they should.
There is no anti semitism in UK(now). Your ignorance is breathtaking. Have you ever been here?
There is still some racism left though.

In this day and age you really can't say UK is antisemitic when Ed Miliband is Jewish and Leader of the Labour Party that shows anyone can make it to the top whether they Jewish or not

Joke of the century.... Recently i heard news from uk news papers that india powerful than uk in military and soon will over take in GDP.... i think brazil over took uk in GDP.... uk depends on american missiles.... Uk has them but the key is in america's hand.... The big problem with uk is that it loves doing showoff.... Recent riots exposed uk.... But i have to admit that uk indeed has influence over many nations due to MI6.... even russia scared of MI6 and even CIA far behind.... Its all due to uk's reptilian power.... Queen elizabeth is a reptilian genes. Countries like india, pakistan, china, russia etc etc dont go against uk directly.... They all fear MI6. So uk do have indirect power but they not super power. They wont be even in top 10 soon....

I like the old British bands and that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom