What's new

Bring back Afia

it was just a polite hint by me to all how this poor lady ended up on usa custody. By him. Being a Pakistani it is very shameful for being silent and doing nothing, our government, and diplomats have failed to rescue our sister Aafia Siddiqui. And where are the Pakistani media? Human rights activists? Feminists?
Their all munafiqs.

Afia is a test for the entire Ummah.

If she was in Al-Qaida, they could have easily abducted a Westerner and exchanged her.

Plz vote on Eid day on this link for a Presidential pardon for our sister Afia Siddiqui.

it was just a polite hint by me to all how this poor lady ended up on usa custody. By him. Being a Pakistani it is very shameful for being silent and doing nothing, our government, and diplomats have failed to rescue our sister Aafia Siddiqui. And where are the Pakistani media? Human rights activists? Feminists?
Real question is who will rescue the 10,000s of pakistani under enforced disappearence.

I mean even if we don't count balochis and Pathans as Pakistani we still have a good number of punjabis like Imran Khan the anchor ..who will save him??

What has OIC done about Afia Siddiqui's release?
Most of Muslims countries like Pakistan are busy abusing its own civilians

Real question is who will rescue the 10,000s of pakistani under enforced disappearence.

I mean even if we don't count balochis and Pathans as Pakistani we still have a good number of punjabis like Imran Khan the anchor ..who will save him??

Until the Pakistan military generals are called into account, by all Pakistanis, such barbarism will continue as it continues its support of foreign powers. The black sites of detention need to be identified and exposed.

Until the Pakistan military generals are called into account, by all Pakistanis, such barbarism will continue as it continues its support of foreign powers. The black sites of detention need to be identified and exposed.
Majority of pakistani support the enforced disappearances as long as they don't happen in Punjab and urban Pakistan/settled areas

That's the only reason why they were able to do it

Senator Mushtaq Ahmad Khan | سینیٹر مشتاق احمد خان

@SenatorMushtaq

اسلام آباد ہائیکورٹ میں آج ڈاکٹر عافیہ صدیقی کی رہائی کی درخواست پر ان کیمرہ سماعت ہوئی۔ عدالت سے درخواست کی کہ امریکہ میں پاکستانی قونصل خانہ کی عافیہ صدیقی سے جیل میں ملاقاتوں کی دستاویزات اور نوٹس دیے جائیں۔عدالت نے وزارت خارجہ کو دستاویزات دینے یا نا دینے سے متعلق منگل تک آگاہ کرنے کا کہا ہے۔عدالت نے کیس کی مزید سماعت آئندہ جمعرات تک ملتوی کردی۔آج ڈاکٹر عافیہ صدیقی کی رہائی کے حوالے سے اسلام آباد ہائی کورٹ میں کیس کی سماعت کے بعد میڈیا کو بریفنگ۔ اس موقع پر وکیل عمران شفیق ایڈووکیٹ، انیلہ ایڈووکیٹ، ڈاکٹر فوزیہ صدیقی، شاہد شمسی اور دیگر موجود تھے۔

Ironically the case of afia is either a case of terrorism or as per her a case of enforced disparence by ISI

YET Sensator sahab and everyone else is quiet about the 10,000 people who have dispeared and been abducted by the army

Let's not count the bombing runs in FATA

But everything else was kosher/acceptable untill 2023

Ironically the case of afia is either a case of terrorism or as per her a case of enforced disparence by ISI

YET Sensator sahab and everyone else is quiet about the 10,000 people who have dispeared and been abducted by the army

Let's not count the bombing runs in FATA

But everything else was kosher/acceptable untill 2023

Are we living in Rwanda? Why is the CJP not taking any notice on such serious issue of so many missing persons?

I still recall, in the heat of war on terror, abduction, missing persons, Punjab and Sindh were not bothered. Pashtuns and Baluch used to say it very loud that “ A day will come when This Fire will set ablaze/ engulf Punjab too”. And exactly the same is happening.

Last edited:
Majority of pakistani support the enforced disappearances as long as they don't happen in Punjab and urban Pakistan/settled areas

That's the only reason why they were able to do it
Minus Karachi and other urban areas outside of Punjab, Aafia Siddiqi was kidnapped by ISI from outside her Karachi home.

This whole case has been fishy from the start…

Life time jail for a person that didn’t kill any one .. while real terrorist like modi who murdered thousands roam free

Perhaps she did some thing but they way the whole case was handled is absurd

Back
Top Bottom