What's new

Bring a new system to reduce Negative Ratings automatically?

Asian.Century

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have a suggestion to make:

Why not introduce a new system that after a certain time period, 6 months, 1 years,2 years, or certain 1000 number of posts, if the member doesn't get more negative ratings, the negative rating automatically reduce by 1, and so on until it becomes 0. Or another method, reduce one by one negative ratings after a certain number of + positive ratings or have not incurred future negative ratings, or one method could be if the member becomes a better quality poster and has learned from his past mistakes, a consensus is made.

Surely there must be a way to reduce the negative ratings, and they are not forever with the forum member,

More suggestions are welcomed.

@WebMaster @Slav Defence @EagleEyes @waz @Horus @Manticore @Oscar

I got one negative for reason or post I don't even know. Other negative cuz one old man couldn't get the meme joke. As far as getting a positive rating, I have a plan. Soon I will change my name to Mahnoor and upload a face cut photo of a girl. :welcome:

Kyon pareshan hotay ho bhai. Forget the -ve ratings and just be yourself.

I got one negative for reason or post I don't even know. Other negative cuz one old man couldn't get the meme joke. As far as getting a positive rating, I have a plan. Soon I will change my name to Mahnoor and upload a face cut photo of a girl. :welcome:
Or do what Indians do best - suck up to Mods (TC you know)

ea3dcff8ed8e8939d98c96b81f747623.jpg

Nice suggestion

Kyon pareshan hotay ho bhai. Forget the -ve ratings and just be yourself.

Or do what Indians do best - suck up to Mods (TC you know)
Ya, I know. I was about to put that but sucking up ain't my type. To me these rating doesn't really matter but it encourages people to post some good stuff. I am subscribed to almost 3 dozen defence and news outlets to include my actual units and commands I served with, but don't even post 1/100 of what I get all week. It takes time and effort to do so and no +ve rating, Well. Thankyou. Sometime I feel like running my own news media page and youtube channel with my analysis on current affairs. Atleast I might end up making money out of it :smokin:, but then worry about Uncle Sam coming to my door for talking too much:buba_phone:.

Maybe you should. You might get a program of your own on one of the channels like @AQ.
Ya, I know. I was about to put that but sucking up ain't my type. To me these rating doesn't really matter but it encourages people to post some good stuff. I am subscribed to almost 3 dozen defence and news outlets to include my actual units and commands I served with, but don't even post 1/100 of what I get all week. It takes time and effort to do so and no +ve rating, Well. Thankyou. Sometime I feel like running my own news media page and youtube channel with my analysis on current affairs. Atleast I might end up making money out of it :smokin:, but then worry about Uncle Sam coming to my door for talking too much:buba_phone:.

@AsianUnion Can i also suggest that you try to keep up with current trends of PDF and reply in recent posts rather than living in history and digging up old threads :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom