What's new

Brilliant youth of Pakistan

and we have criticizing civilians!
who cannot do anything against their gov...

sir i appreciate ur comment but my quarry is y guys like thes living in a old home when ppl of same caliber r being treated like kings around the world the word celebrity nerd may ring a bell im just saying y arnt ppl like these put to work in future R&D with all their expenses a responsibility of govt ..we r talking abt the progress of pakistan and most of the time ppl r trying to go abroad for heigh pay jobs when if same amount of pay is given hear pak can profit 10 times more...
thnx:pakistan:

You seem to be very much interested in blaming everything on government - I cant understand how a genius contribution is related to a corrupt government

Get over ur government/democracry phobia and think how you can contribute to it

P.S : Really good @ the genius

as i have written in the previous post its the govt that need to search ppl of this caliber not the other way around..

sir i appreciate ur comment but my quarry is y guys like thes living in a old home when ppl of same caliber r being treated like kings around the world the word celebrity nerd may ring a bell im just saying y arnt ppl like these put to work in future R&D with all their expenses a responsibility of govt ..we r talking abt the progress of pakistan and most of the time ppl r trying to go abroad for heigh pay jobs when if same amount of pay is given hear pak can profit 10 times more...
thnx:pakistan:

The guy in the video is 100 times better than me.
People should not expect anything from present gov.

People like the ones in the video should be given anything they want!
They are future of Pakistan.

I have many plans personally. One of them is to setup a fund which will help these people to come forward and work for Pakistan but everything needs money..

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom