What's new

Brigadier pleads guilty of affair with colonel’s wife, faces 4-year seniority loss

Yes speaking from the experience of surgical strikes done by Indian army inside Pakistan !

Do not be defensive or take any offence. I am speaking purely based on journalistic point of view. That was a good headline . I did not comment on the details of the incident

Do not be defensive or take any offence. I am speaking purely based on journalistic point of view. That was a good headline . I did not comment on the details of the incident

Just making a sarcastic comment , no offence taken!

Yes speaking from the experience of surgical strikes done by Indian army inside Pakistan !
This from some one who can't even tell the difference between Africans and Indians .;)
Please don't even attempt to grow a brain. :D

:) actually the use of word "inside Pakistan" by you implies that Indians accepted Azad Kashmir as integral part of Pakistan. So i do not see any sarcasm

India claims the region and this region belongs to India, but as of now it is administered by Pakistan.

This from some one who can't even tell the difference between Africans and Indians .;)
Please don't even attempt to grow a brain. :D

:lol:

I passed that comment in a hurry !

India claims the region and this region belongs to India, but as of now it is administered by Pakistan.

:lol:

I passed that comment in a hurry !
So the Indian claim over Kashmir makes the surgical strike headlines reading as "Surgical Strike Done by Indian Army INSIDE India"

:lol: this makes Winndi's headline more appropriate and true

So the Indian claim over Kashmir makes the surgical strike headlines reading as "Surgical Strike Done by Indian Army INSIDE India"

:lol: this makes Winndi's headline more appropriate and true

Use some Logic Jana, the territory is patrolled by Pakistan army and Indian army entered it. Yes OP's head line makes sense.

Use some Logic Jana, the territory is patrolled by Pakistan army and Indian army entered it. Yes OP's head line makes sense.
NVM dear that is a useless debate don't wana indulge. winddis headline was good one in terms of journalistic use that is all.
Rest for me the subject of the news is not worth my attention since I believe that is pure internal matter of your armed forces which could not affect the international politics.

I really wish Indian army's surgical strike on Pakistan army is fake :D

Do not take any offence. I am just interested in headline given by windy, not interested in the news inside. And about surgical strike watch below.

Back
Top Bottom