What's new

Brigadier Mohammad Usman : A Symbol of India's Secularism

Is that for the revised edition of "History of the Subcontinent ", specially printed for Talibans and their madrassas ??

It is you guys who are writing new history every new day.
No one need a proof to believe how dalits and Kashmiris are treated by bharti army and hindus.
You burry your tortured victims in mass graves and expect their children to thank you!

it doesnt happen in india maybe you are talking in context with what happens in pakistan against ahmedis or hindus
Do you know about col. Prohit?

Brig Usman was the highest ranking Indian army officer to lay down his life in July 3, 1948 while protect the people of Kashmir from tribal invaders. He was only 36 and is even now known as Naushera Ka Sher (Lion of Naushera)

Lieutenant General Syed Ata Hasnain

Lieutenant General Syed Ata Hasnain, AVSM, SM (BAR), VSM (BAR) is an Indian Army General officer. He is presently commanding an Army Corps in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir.

Syed Ata Hasnain is the second son of Major General Syed Mahdi Hasnain, PVSM.

Syed Ata Hasnain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Very funny that is coming from a country that has almost cleansed minorities,

There where not that many in the first place and the ones that have left have on there own will ,more then i can say for a nation that has killed sikhs,christians and muslim under a govt sponsored agenda.

institutionalized blasphemy law,

Blasphemy law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistan being one of many nations with "institutionalized blasphemy law"

text books teaches to hate minorities,

Have you forgotten the saffronization of indian education.

minorities labeled as 'kafir',

Kafir being the arab word for non believer.....if its the word that you have a problem with and want to use a more neutral word,is non muslim okay?

conversion is a proud and daily routine. How you talk? :whistle:

Convert or we will kill you, Hindu lynch mobs tell fleeing Christians
Convert or we will kill you, Hindu lynch mobs tell fleeing Christians | World news | The Observer

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

As I said, not L of secularism, can not educate the already fully educated at age 3 :wave:

The classic pathetic attempt at a put down that never works but just exposes your lack of intellect.......i learnt that at nursury.

It is you guys who are writing new history every new day.
No one need a proof to believe how dalits and Kashmiris are treated by bharti army and hindus.
You burry your tortured victims in mass graves and expect their children to thank you!

Do you know about col. Prohit?

we know about cl purohit and his jail term too. you know about hafeez saeed and his rally, latest one also?

the involvement of hindu nationalism was bought in by bjp in end 90s and starting 2000s. but after there defeat the concept to lost its battle with education board.
finally its again the old and secular education in schools.

there is no book in India circulated in schools describing difference between hindus and muslims
there is no book in India telling about the evil designs of pakistan
there is no book in India telling about the characteristics of muslims etc...

I don't understand why you are highlighting Brigd. Osman , I think he just do his proper duty for his country , nothing more or less than that . How it is a symbol of secularism ? Breaking the "Babri Moesque " is what kind of symbol Indian secularism .

I don't understand why you are highlighting Brigd. Osman , I think he just do his proper duty for his country , nothing more or less than that . How it is a symbol of secularism ? Breaking the "Babri Moesque " is what kind of symbol Indian secularism .

In that case fools did their duty.

Thank you Sir for Being the lion that you are and saving the valley from the invaders.. Salute...
The Indian Muslims are the one who has shown time and again that Motherland comes first then the religion or family or Self.. M very proud of them.. :tup:

There idiots in all streams, but that doesnt resonate the idea of a nation...

Subject brigadier was first victim of being shot at back by his comrades.

In Kargil war dalit soldiers & Kashmiris were used as human shield.

IA is a professional army..if it wages a war ..that will be an open challenge, not like your morons fighting in the dress of mercenaries...dnt give this bullshit to anyone here that too without even a pakistani source.

Subject brigadier was first victim of being shot at back by his comrades.

In Kargil war dalit soldiers & Kashmiris were used as human shield.

Name:BATMAN Post:7800 Thanked: 2500 times
Still you don't know what to post ? Shame... I would have forgiven you if you would have been 13 year kid or new to PDF.

Back
Top Bottom