What's new

Briefing on security: Political-criminal nexus behind Karachi unrest, ISI tells lawmakers

You Karachiwalaas need a kick up their jacksie ! :angry:

Solve this I tell you.....solve this ! :(

What should I say then ? Come on , if you know every single darn thing , then why the hell are you not doing your duty to cleanse the city up ?

What should I say then ? Come on , if you know every single darn thing , then why the hell are you not doing your duty to cleanse the city up ?

Mazaak kar rahaa thaaa ! :blink:

I'm not cleaning the City up because you in your inexhaustible wisdom elected the People you did - I didn't ! :o:

They're the ones who are calling the shots not I ! :undecided:

This is best time for ISI to tell everything and end everything. PML-N is perhaps the only major party that has absolutely nothing in Karachi. They can't benefit anything. If there is evidence of MQM, PPP, ANP hand in unrest, Nawaz should crush them using force or make attempts to trap them politically i.e. like speeding up Altaf cases in UK.

Last edited:
This is best time for ISI to tell everything and end everything. PML-N is perhaps the only major party that has absolutely nothing in Karachi. They can't benefit anything. If there is evidence of MQM, PPP, ANP hand in unrest, Nawaz should crush them using force or make attempts to trap them politically i.e. like speeding up Altaf cases in UK.

yes nawaz and ISI and other agencies already tried that in the 90s, he ended up in jeddah afterwards :omghaha:

Now there is no Army Chief supporter of MQM :rofl:

and who appointed musharraf :omghaha:

you are the funniest political guy in this website :lol:

nawaz himself started killings in karachi, one of the major reasons he was dismissed in his first term from the govt was because too much killings in Karachi

same thing was done by PPP when zulfeqar mirza distributed 4 lac weapon licenses to his gang war children

Sure Nawaz did but he was not racist.

This Musharraf guy is so much that he freed MQM criminals upon coming to power and didn't even trust his own Army when he came from Dubai. He is quoted as saying ' he feels safer in Karachi than in Rawalpindi '

Now sit back and enjoy the show kid. Your dream of jinnapur and armed muhajir quami movement will be wiped from the face of the city. We are coming back for revenge. While one will get arrested in London on charges of extortion, the other will get life imprisonment in adiala jail :lol:

Sure Nawaz did but he was not racist.

This Musharraf guy is so much that he freed MQM criminals upon coming to power and didn't even trust his own Army when he came from Dubai. He is quoted as saying ' he feels safer in Karachi than in Rawalpindi '

Now sit back and enjoy the show kid. Your dream of jinnapur and armed muhajir quami movement will be wiped from the face of the city. We are coming back for revenge. While one will get arrested in London on charges of extortion, the other will get life imprisonment in adiala jail :lol:

and what about the real haraam khor nawaz's corruption, money laundering etc?

nawaz may end up in jeddah again for ever this time :lol:

this seems more probable because Pakistan can't sustain another anarchy nawaz created in the 90s

nawaz himself started killings in karachi, one of the major reasons he was dismissed in his first term from the govt was because too much killings in Karachi

same thing was done by PPP when zulfeqar mirza distributed 4 lac weapon licenses to his gang war children

Killing ? Don't give me that sh!t. You killed Sind's name upon coming to power. MQM destroyed Karachi's industries, national institutions, transportation and what not.

PPP ? Weren't you sitting with them in Govt last term ? or Aren't you trying to do the same again ? opps there goes your party;s pathetic rhetorics of 'fedualism' :rofl:

Killing ? Don't give me that sh!t. You killed Sind's name upon coming to power. MQM destroyed Karachi's industries, national institutions, transportation and what not.

lol, don't tell me that you are saying nawaz destroyed karachi industries, national institutions because it was nawaz in the federal government controlling PIA and other institutions

as i said you are behaving like a clown making fun of yourself

nawaz is so selfish he is making one metro for islamabad/rawalpindi(which doesn't have any traffic problem to begin with) but couldn't care less about karachi, and how he come to power? announcing bullet trains from peshawar to karachi, karachi motorway

for him rawalpindi/islamabad is more important than solving the problems of economic artery of Pakistan, pathetic politics

try to invest in karachi, it will make you earn ten folds and you will be affordable to make dozens of metros in punjab, but dumb politics as always

lol, don't tell me that you are saying nawaz destroyed karachi industries, national institutions because it was nawaz in the federal government controlling PIA and other institutions

as i said you are behaving like a clown making fun of yourself

nawaz is so selfish he is making one metro for islamabad/rawalpindi(which doesn't have any traffic problem to begin with) but couldn't care less about karachi, and how he come to power? announcing bullet trains from peshawar to karachi, karachi motorway

for him rawalpindi/islamabad is more important than solving the problems of economic artery of Pakistan, pathetic politics

try to invest in karachi, it will make you earn ten folds and you will be affordable to make dozens of metros in punjab, but dumb politics as always

Sindh supposed CM already made ruckus over N-Plant development. Feasibility report over Mass rapid transit system is in cold storage. Why Sindh CM is not pressing federal to do something about it? Is it our fault CM Sindh is sleeping like he drank Sattu????

Sindh supposed CM already made ruckus over N-Plant development. Feasibility report over Mass rapid transit system is in cold storage. Why Sindh CM is not pressing federal to do something about it? Is it our fault CM Sindh is sleeping like he drank Sattu????

usual BS, the federal is more powerful or Sind CM?

chaudhry nisar didn't even care about karachi law and order

zero interest from federal to make karachi peaceful and a noora guy is cursing musharraf in who's time karachi became peaceful in his time?

look at nawaz era of law and order in karachi in 90s doesn't it tell everything?

killing34479704_2013831165745.jpg

He must have been drinking something worse. Nothing was done even when they were in Govt last terms

usual BS, the federal is more powerful or Sind CM?

chaudhry nisar didn't even care about karachi law and order

zero interest from federal to make karachi peaceful and a noora guy is cursing musharraf in who's time karachi became peaceful in his time?

look at nawaz era of law and order in karachi in 90s doesn't it tell everything?

killing34479704_2013831165745.jpg

Because MQM was given free hand in karachi. PPP-MQM struggle caused that spike afterwards. ISI knows it, MI knows it and Media knows it too.

Is Dawood Ibrahim also part of the organized gangs in Karachi?

Back
Top Bottom