What's new

Bridging the Gulf: UAE-India relations have turned a new, exciting corner

If you argue with this chap, he will drag you down and beat you with experience in stupidity. He thrives on such slang matches. You're probably making his day by getting into such arguments.
And will probably be deported one day from his adopted country for harbouring terrorist views.

You Indians are the filth of this world. When you're confronted with the truth you start crying like little savages. Confront the truth because the entire world knows your real face. Stop pretending you're loved. You're not man. The world knows you as curry sucking rapists.

manipur.jpg

Its-tough-being-a-foreign-woman-tourist-in-India-because-of-male-attitudes.jpg

rape-cases-1_650_040114090346.jpg

Past time activity in India.

You Indians are rapist animals.
No, your rape victim would need it more than me...

What could be more shameful? A country where its people and even ministers say that rape is right.

http://www.newsweek.com/indian-official-says-rape-sometimes-right-253617
India's courts 'condone' Dalit atrocities - Al Jazeera English

India is the filth gutter of the world. Every female runs away from this sh!thole. Indian men are rapists who even condone their actions on live TV. The Indian government bans documentaries about rape and tries to conceal the truth. LOL

How India's ban on rape film backfired - BBC News
The documentary banned by India: What did it show? - CNN.com
You Indians are the filth of this world. When you're confronted with the truth you start crying like little savages. Confront the truth because the entire world knows your real face. Stop pretending you're loved. You're not man. The world knows you as curry sucking rapists.Past time activity in India.
@waz

Last edited:
Last edited:
If you argue with this chap, he will drag you down and beat you with experience in stupidity. He thrives on such slang matches. You're probably making his day by getting into such arguments.
And will probably be deported one day from his adopted country for harbouring terrorist views.
You know people know what is going in their country?
But when they start the unwanted comparisons they tend to overlook their problems and give more fillip to their existing problems that's what happened to Pakistan and see where they are today.
And as you can see he is so Mich pissed and jealous that he is posting pics of Indian flag and abusing it.
This is when you don't have solutions of your problems so you start degrading others to their level.
And such mentality in a individual life takes him backwards.

You know people know what is going in their country?
But when they start the unwanted comparisons they tend to overlook their problems and give more fillip to their existing problems that's what happened to Pakistan and see where they are today.
And as you can see he is so Mich pissed and jealous that he is posting pics of Indian flag and abusing it.
This is when you don't have solutions of your problems so you start degrading others to their level.
And such mentality in a individual life takes him backwards.
And yet, what I want is that more and more Pakistanis should be like him.

Its not the Dalit kind of Pakistanis that trouble me.
Its the @Irfan Baloch @syed ali haider and @Oscar kinds that worry me.

I welcome Dalit and I wish his tribe grows and remains in power in Pakistan. God has blessed us truly.

I welcome Dalit and I wish his tribe grows and remains in power in Pakistan. God has blessed us truly.
We shouldn't pray that they should go in dark its not our work.
Its for Pakistanis to decide.
We shouldn't pray bad for them we shouldn't become the same.

I am not the 'love all' kind of person.

And I am clinical in my approach. I believe that the Dalit kinds of people who have ruled Pakistan and form the great masses are the kinds that have ensured the continuous erosion of Pakistan state as a viable power.

It is the other kinds, the kind of people who I mentioned who have the depth of thought to question and change approaches. It is these kind of people who can make Pakistan something - a threat.

The rest of the folks in Pakistan as a rule tend to become obstinate when confronted. These are the people who I want should continue to flourish. They are our biggest friends.

I am from the school of thought that believes - Pakistan needs 'more' Islam. And I hope it happens.

Lol when I read post like this then laugh loudly.hahaha
Indians indians
You guys think Pakistan is like they show in phantom?

I am not the 'love all' kind of person.

And I am clinical in my approach. I believe that the Dalit kinds of people who have ruled Pakistan and form the great masses are the kinds that have ensured the continuous erosion of Pakistan state as a viable power.

It is the other kinds, the kind of people who I mentioned who have the depth of thought to question and change approaches. It is these kind of people who can make Pakistan something - a threat.

The rest of the folks in Pakistan as a rule tend to become obstinate when confronted. These are the people who I want should continue to flourish. They are our biggest friends.

I am from the school of thought that believes - Pakistan needs 'more' Islam. And I hope it happens.
Then what is the difference between them and us?

Lol when I read post like this then laugh loudly.hahaha
Indians indians
You guys think Pakistan is like they show in phantom?
You should see phantom and decide for yourself.

Then what is the difference between them and us?
Come again?
I just explained to you the difference between them and us.

We have to be clinical and ruthless. 'They' have to have reactionaries like Dalit.

Come again?
I just explained to you the difference between them and us.

We have to be clinical and ruthless. 'They' have to have reactionaries like Dalit.
You know in life no one has permanent hate and no one has permanent love for any one in the world the more you try the more you are forgetting and getting away from your true self.
This is just a forum the world is much bigger than a forum. Such thinking will take us backward too.

You should be worried about your own kind. The last time I checked the whole world was scolding you for raping women. You're not blessed at all. When you look closely, you will see how ugly India really is.

india-rape_2925218b.jpg

You Indians are a non entity for Pakistan and Pakistanis. Time pass material. We cuss you and move on.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom