What's new

Breaking: US Navy destroyer intercepts multiple missiles off the coast of Yemen

Why are the Americans even there

You turn up off the coast of multiple countries, you support apartheid and oppression and then when people have had enough,, you act innocent
take your fcuking ship back to America

Last edited:
Why are the Americans even there

You turn up off the coast of multiple countries, you support apartheid and oppression and then when people have had enough,, you act innocent
. taking your fcuking ship back to America
Like all 💩imperialists💩 one has to "show the flag" from time to time.

Its basically the national equivalent of an insecure person pulling out their d!ck in public and waving it around so everyone can see how big it is,while shouting "look at how big my big d!ck is!."
:azn:

So much respect for Iran, wherever their proxies are in the world, they are ready to make life hell for Israel.

All these so called sunni jihadi groups are only focused on killing their own people.

Do those Houthi missiles even have enough range?
Yes. Houthis have Qods-4 LACMs with 2000km range (Iranian Paveh class LACM), Toufan MRBM with 1800-2000km range (Iranian Ghadr MRBM) and possibly Shahed-136 with 2000km+ range.

Egypt was never attacked by the Houthis. The Houthis have not attacked Saudi for a long time. Everyone understands the Houthis will only be attacking US/Israeli targets at this point - I doubt Egypt or Saudi Arabia are worried.

This attack was reportedly 3 Qods-4 LACMs.

US Destroyers in this class typically carry c. 40-50 SAMs. Can be overwhelmed quite easily.

Yes. Houthis have Qods-4 LACMs with 2000km range (Iranian Paveh class LACM), Toufan MRBM with 1800-2000km range (Iranian Ghadr MRBM) and possibly Shahed-136 with 2000km+ range.

Egypt was never attacked by the Houthis. The Houthis have not attacked Saudi for a long time. Everyone understands the Houthis will only be attacking US/Israeli targets at this point - I doubt Egypt or Saudi Arabia are worried.

This attack was reportedly 3 Qods-4 LACMs.

US Destroyers in this class typically carry c. 40-50 SAMs. Can be overwhelmed quite easily.

The US has up to 1,000 vertical launch cells in the region. Nobody is overwhelming the USN

Back
Top Bottom